Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

kevinatfms

Ah ok. Didn't know that. Do you have a showroom? I kinda wanna drop by and check out your catback exhaust.

Given the time constraints and that HE (Josh the founder of RFD, did it all in like 2 hours). Also it was entirely unplanned the morning of, things fell into place very quickly and we decided to all it could be done on short notice.

OP
R
Thread Starter #112
Saturdays are difficult for me due to VIR/Summit/etc track days, but I somehow feel I'll be in the minority here.

kevinatfms

Saturdays are difficult for me due to VIR/Summit/etc track days, but I somehow feel I'll be in the minority here.
What club do you run with? Entry fee? I have done some HPDE events and driving schools but havent been to one in over a year. Looking to get back into it with the FiST.

kevinatfms

We don't have a "showroom" per se, but if you want to come down I have it on my car and we can go for a ride.
I may take you up on that offer. Looking for a catback right now and dont really know what i want in terms of sound. I had a set of long tubes, catted x pipe and mufflers on my Mustang and it was a pain in the butt. I was thinking of going with the FRPP muffler but may step up to a full catback if i like the way it sounds inside/out.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Alright guys, just trying to get an idea, how many of you guys are interested in the local meet tomorrow? Weather seems to be decent and will hold up!

RK what clubs u run with at summit and VIR? I'll back up to Summit this year at some point. Been a while since I turned some laps. VIR and I don't have a good history together. 1 blown motor,
1 tire wall incident after blowing coolant hose, and 1 massive fire. Miss my e36m3 everyday almost even this many years later.