Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

Wonder if anyone is interested in a possible SONIC run to Winchester and back next weekend? Take 7 all the way out. Nice little cruise. I am off Friday as well so that day could work as well.

Wonder if anyone is interested in a possible SONIC run to Winchester and back next weekend? Take 7 all the way out. Nice little cruise. I am off Friday as well so that day could work as well.
I could be interested. I have plans Friday and Saturday but might be able to work it in, and I am open on Sunday. I also discovered a little road out that way that is great for hooning around if we are so inclined.

Plenty of good roads out that way. So much more than others. It all depends on traffic on that day if we can have some fun or not on those said roads

Anyone interested in that intercooler? LOL. Would love not to have pack and ship it. Also we should all met up soon. JasonHaven you'll see my FiST around DC. I work by Verzion Center so I am always commuting in and around that area.
I work down the street from you. Keep an eye out for a white ST with Thule racks.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey local guys, if anyone is interested I will have Level IC coming up for sale in the next week or so.

Local is definitely preferable to shipping! PM for dibs or info, and For Sale ad will be coming up soon!

I wanted to order the DHM intercooler, but the difference between the levels and that will wont be worth it. May as well just save for DHM's turbo kit. I need to order the DHM crash bar at least soon. Then take a afternoon with my dremel to cut out the grill. Going to need that airflow up front as its nearing track time.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I wanted to order the DHM intercooler, but the difference between the levels and that will wont be worth it. May as well just save for DHM's turbo kit. I need to order the DHM crash bar at least soon. Then take a afternoon with my dremel to cut out the grill. Going to need that airflow up front as its nearing track time.
I see man, let me know if you need a hand.

Will do. Almost got my old chumpcar sentra ser running so I can sell it and clear out my garage. Than the fun will start lol. LMK when ur DHM stuff comes in. Want to check it out.

I'll probably be tracking at VIR in November. Will be stock except RMM, and swapping pads/brake fluid... MAYBE track wheels, but we'll see.

Cool.
LMK what track day your doing. If I can swing it I would love to do VIR again. Haven't down there since the oak tree fell down.

White ST with roof racks (like mine) on Penn Ave in DC this morning around 10:45. Could have been a Focus ST though... was sitting in a meeting and happened to look out the window.

Cool.
LMK what track day your doing. If I can swing it I would love to do VIR again. Haven't down there since the oak tree fell down.
I think it's the Audi Club weekend for the 1st weekend of November. Doing it through some friends who run with them.

Looking for recommendations for tint shop in the area. Not going with anything extreme, but definitely want something quality.