Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

Sunshine control window tinting in Dulles. They have done all my cars over the past few years and do a awesome job. All friends go there as well. Be forewarned the spoiler does have to come off for them to cut the film correctly. They did a awesome job on the quarter window as well.

Sunshine control window tinting in Dulles. They have done all my cars over the past few years and do a awesome job. All friends go there as well. Be forewarned the spoiler does have to come off for them to cut the film correctly. They did a awesome job on the quarter window as well.
http://www.nolimitmobilewindowtinting.com/

Good guy, he is in herndon but does a solid job
Thanks guys. Ballpark range on cost? Both look great, and I'd rather give my business to someone people use here on the boards as opposed to googling a shop. Happy to support local!

I paid 200 But that was the hook up price since he tints everything I own. I think normal price is 225-250 range.. I always pay cash as well so that may help a little as well. If you go down there and I'm free I'll swing by. It's like 10mins from my house.

Makes sense. My buddy's a mechanic and does the same thing for work on the side.

Plan is to get it done once my girlfriend heads out of town for 2 weeks (July 31-Aug 16). Some side projects, etc. to knock off my "guy list"... Ha.

I'll definitely let you know! Happy to meet up with some local guys. Been so busy with work that I rarely make it out for stuff. Only real interaction has been some Focus ST guys at AutoX this spring.

OEFvet11 - was that you southbound on GW pkwy, Friday early evening? Passed a nice, clean, tinted red FiST as we went northbound.

White ST with roof racks (like mine) on Penn Ave in DC this morning around 10:45. Could have been a Focus ST though... was sitting in a meeting and happened to look out the window.
That would be me! Taking a little nap before I headed into work.

Yeah probably me.. Went in and out of DC twice Friday. Should have seen me that morning, had a great run with a 997 Gt3 in and out of traffic. Love going in early. Today was a Chyanne GTS with black wheels, def had track experience going off of his lines on the ramps. I usually try to get in the city by 7am and out by 2-3. I always take GW if I can.

Yeah probably me.. Went in and out of DC twice Friday. Should have seen me that morning, had a great run with a 997 Gt3 in and out of traffic. Love going in early. Today was a Chyanne GTS with black wheels, def had track experience going off of his lines on the ramps. I usually try to get in the city by 7am and out by 2-3. I always take GW if I can.
Are there any speed cams on GW parkway? I don't drive it much but it does seem fun to drive and is quite scenic in places if I recall.

NO its Virginia. Speed cameras are illegal for right now. Its like the how the state lost the right to Redline Cameras a number of years back as well.

JasonHaven

NO its Virginia. Speed cameras are illegal for right now. Its like the how the state lost the right to Redline Cameras a number of years back as well.
Huh? Speed cameras exist in Virginia... There's a couple on 193 going west, just off the top of my head.

Really I haven't seen any operational ones in a long time. I have actually tried to test a few I know are still standing. Anyone else going to mega meet tomorrow in Urbana?

JasonHaven

Really I haven't seen any operational ones in a long time. I have actually tried to test a few I know are still standing. Anyone else going to mega meet tomorrow in Urbana?
Ah, maybe the ones I'm thinking about aren't operational?

I'm not gonna test them haha

I paid 200 But that was the hook up price since he tints everything I own. I think normal price is 225-250 range.. I always pay cash as well so that may help a little as well. If you go down there and I'm free I'll swing by. It's like 10mins from my house.
10am appointment for Saturday.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey guys, if you can, come out to Cars & Coffee new location in South Riding this coming Sunday

42842 Arcola Rd Sterling VA 20166 United States

I will be there around 7AM with a bunch of other Focus ST's from the Capital ST club!