Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST Auxillary Fueling Information and Discussion Thread

Ish

Well, I have the aem kit using the mid sized 500 cc nozzle on my gtx2860. I drilled a hole in the bottom of the washer reservoir and epoxied the supplied tank fitting to it. Did the same with the level sensor a few inches higher. The pump is attached to the frame under the air cleaner. Nozzle is screwed into the plastic cold pipe half a foot or so before the t-body. Controller is zip tied by the battery wrapped in a Ziploc bags lol. Only ran the led inside the car and mounted it under the cluster. It's not the most professional way, but it's solid.
Did you also wire a fail safe system? if so how did you wire it? Everything else i understand and looks straight forward.

I have a stratified guardian angle wired to it. It opens my bpv if the aem unit sends it a signal or I over boost. It's a nice piece.

Ish

I have a stratified guardian angle wired to it. It opens my bpv if the aem unit sends it a signal or I over boost. It's a nice piece.
Thanks man, also how difficult was it to wire that? Are the instructions vague or very descriptive?

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #45
I have contacted both Aquamist and Stratified, and am waiting to hear from them on what they suggest for my car. I want a relatively simple to install system that utilizes the stock washer bottle, I want the system very well designed/constructed, and I want a fail safe to protect against potential problems.

Those of you who have previous experience with WMI, please provide insight and suggestions for me on how to educate myself before attempting to install one of these systems. Also, should I continue using the system and WMI in winter temps?

Thank you,

Ryan

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran

Brura22

Thanks man, also how difficult was it to wire that? Are the instructions vague or very descriptive?
The GA will pretty much open your BOV once it detects over boost, OR an electrical signal from the "External Trigger"
Plug n Play with AEM WMI Failsafe. Hook the trigger wire of the guardian angel to the Failsafe trigger wire. Simple electrical signal will be sent down the line, opening the BOV and venting.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I'm waiting for a solution to the 16 model fuel feed line as it is different than the 14-15.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
2/17/2017 - Stratified Automotive Controls

https://www.facebook.com/Stratified...969398435977/1050058801760362/?type=3&theater

"Fiesta ST owners rejoice ... we're cooking something you've been asking for a while ..."

View attachment 13303
About damn time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 to this. This has been a much needed fueling solution for these cars.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Brura22

+1 to this. This has been a much needed fueling solution for these cars.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Am I missing something here?
Boomba has had an Aux Fuel manifold spacer for years? How does this one differ?

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #52
Am I missing something here?
Boomba has had an Aux Fuel manifold spacer for years? How does this one differ?

I am still in "learning mode" on aux fuel systems, but I believe that the major difference between the Boomba spacer and Stratified's is that this new spacer will more evenly distribute fuel.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
It's not just the spacer. It's going to come with 4 injectors, control unit, and everything you need to add 4 injector Aux fuel to your fiesta.

OP
Rhinopolis

Rhinopolis

Thread Starter #54
It's not just the spacer. It's going to come with 4 injectors, control unit, and everything you need to add 4 injector Aux fuel to your fiesta.

Where did you get this info? That's AWESOME news!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
A true e85 tune could be in the near future
The next step is going to be figuring out an in-tank fuel pump (LPFP) solution. Even with the advent of 4-port aux, the LPFP presents a limitation to fuel delivery.

Brura22

You know you can spray e85 just like meth. Throw a larger tank in your trunk, use a meth pump, use a meth controller, spray that shit right in.
I have a 5 gallon fuel cell tank in my trunk that I fill up with VP Racing c85 fuel.
I pump it through a Snow Performance pump.
Injects alongside my meth.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
The next step is going to be figuring out an in-tank fuel pump (LPFP) solution. Even with the advent of 4-port aux, the LPFP presents a limitation to fuel delivery.
Man... I can't imagine how short of a trip it would be with out fuel tank and straight E85.

It's not going to be a big deal to put a Walbro340 in our tanks. I was looking at doing about a month ago to try and force feed more though the HPFI and injectors, but I was told it wouldn't make 1% difference. So I dropped it and bought an LSD instead lol.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Man... I can't imagine how short of a trip it would be with out fuel tank and straight E85.

It's not going to be a big deal to put a Walbro340 in our tanks. I was looking at doing about a month ago to try and force feed more though the HPFI and injectors, but I was told it wouldn't make 1% difference. So I dropped it and bought an LSD instead lol.
On my car, I think we've decided on a Walbro 450 and Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors on port. I don't plan on going full E85, though. I don't think there will be a need for it other than making filling up simple.