Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fortune 500 coilovers

Will keep everyone posted, just purchased a set from importimageracing with 8k7k swift springs, the coilover is supposed to be comparable to BC racing DR coilovers from what I have read so we will see, should take 3 weeks or so to receive so now we wait.

Fortune 500 coilovers

Cool, I'm curious also about the the ISC Coilovers performance, can't find almost any info on those either

TempeST

Nice I look forward to your impressions. would love an 8k/7k option especially for free.

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #6
Dead end, looks like I will be going BC Coilovers

Hello,

Your order for the Fortune Auto coilovers has been put on hold due to Fortune Auto informing us that they do not have a kit to fit your application. We could switch you over to BC Racing if you would like. Please let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
Frankie Kennedy
Import Image Racing
2751 park Windsor drive
Unit A
Ft. myers FL 33901

KKaWing

You could technically grab their Mazda 2 coilovers. That said, don't know if they'll honor the warranty. They pulled support for the Fiesta early on. They used to list fitment for the regular fiesta but within the year the ST's came out, they pulled it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Has anyone had the BCs converted to independently adjustable doubles (separate rebound and compression settings)??

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #10
Ended up getting extreme low bc coilovers with 8k7k swift springs, no tracking yet but ride is nice

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk