Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus RS seen in the wild

meFiSTo

We were heading home from visiting Richmond Beach on Sunday when I spotted a Nitrous Blue Focus RS with black wheels (probably those forged things) parked in a small lot off SR 202 near the winery district in Woodinville. Almost got whiplash. My wife asked if I wanted to turn around. I said no. What's the point? I'm never going to get one, but still. My first one viewed on the street. I'm sure there will be a good number popping up around these parts. There are more Tesla Ses than there are Focuses and Fiestas combined on the east side here.

I saw one here in Calgary on glenmore trail, I practically did the same thing trying to see it rip by!

Saw this one a few days back, fresh off the transport.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

Unfortunately due to where I live and how short my commute is, I find it unlikely I will see one in the wild. That is until I get mine when my FiST is paid off. [woot]

I went to an autox even sunday near me, there was a Focus RS running in it. It was quick.
From everything I've read they really aren't all that stock, I'm sure modded it's a monster though.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I've seen 6 already in my neck of the woods 2 white, 2 black one gray and one in that funky Mylanta blue color

Saw one out here on Whidbey Island and was pretty excited to see one up close.

Bluedrank

I haven't seen any in Orlando yet, but I did run into one right after they went on sale while I was on a road trip coming back from NC. He was parked at a cracker barrel in some random tiny town in SC, so I parked next to it and went in for lunch.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #11
Ran across this car at the Woodinville FedEx parking lot when I dropped in yesterday to pickup my shipment of parts from mountune:

I like that car, but once my car has the MRX setup dialed in, it'll have performance specs surprisingly close to the stock RS (on a lbs. per HP and lbs. per TQ basis). That LSD is going to come in handy I suspect.

It'll be a handful. Smooth inputs will be essential at the track.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There is a NB one parked in the lot of the Hyde Park business 'suites' right at the intersection of Mechanicsville Road and RT. 202 South in Doylestown, Pa.

This used to be where JSC Speed (I'm guessing the Scoobie peeps on here would know of them?) was headquartered before they moved to Feasterville-Trevose, Pa., and I would have thought the owner was employed there, IF they were still in that location.

There is also a NB one parked/displayed out in front of Bill Marsh Ford (now owned by Fred Beans) in Newtown, Pa.
I'm REALLY surprised that there is NO gouging, "market adjustment" ripoff charge at all on this one, when the actual named Fred Beans Ford dealership in Doylestown has a black one in the showroom with a $5K markup. [???:)]