Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pop/Tap/Loud Click? Noise when letting off the gas

My 2015 started making this noise when I let off the gas to go shift, almost all the time on almost every shift. At first I thought maybe there was something wrong with my Stratified tune that was making it backfire, but I don't think that's it anymore. It's so consistently just one single pop on almost every shift, and it didn't stop when I uninstalled my accessport and went back to the stock tune. Also I did more testing, and it doesn't seem to do it at all when I'm standing still (either in neutral or with the clutch in), no matter how many times I give it gas and let off, pushing the clutch in or not.

Any ideas what it might be or where I should look? I'm running a CP-e RMM and have been for a while now. Other than that it's pretty stock. I can try taking a video and uploading it.