Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Official M2 Motoring Fender Flare group buy thread

Trader history for M2-Motoring (0)

Hi Everyone!

As mentioned previously in this thread here http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/7074-M2-Motoring-fender-flare-interest-possible-group-buy! , the fender flares that were once on my demo fiesta ST sema project are now available for retail sale. The product is in stock and ready to ship. Once payment is received, I can get it out within 2 business days and provide tracking number. I accept paypal (no gifting e checks, have been scammed before, traditional paypal is preferred), or cash if local to Las Vegas, Nevada. The group buy is available immediately, and will conclude once the 10 set quantity is reached. Thanks for looking and all pictures of the flares are below.

I have a group buy for everyone here on the forum for the first 10 sets at a discounted price of $500 shipped. The regular MSRP is $600 w/o shipping

the only difference from the flares on the Teal Fiesta and the final production units, are the front flare is now 2 pieces so you can detach the front bumper without having to take off the flares. =)

everything fits great. once the flares are bolting the pieces down, it would snug up pretty well. I personally would use a thin gasket (side skirt trim like on oem side skirts for say toyotas) between the flares and the body of the car to reduce any noise from vibration. on my older cars that i've had fender flares that were not molded to be one piece, this would prevent a squeak noise from fiberglass touching the metal, then vibrating at high speeds. They fit well w/o the liner method, but that's what i've always done. On my project teal fiesta i did the thin gasket method.

Do they come with installation hardware as well? For installation, specifically the inside the quarters and the rear door, do we need to access the rear side i.e. inside the door and through the wheel well?

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Do they come with installation hardware as well? For installation, specifically the inside the quarters and the rear door, do we need to access the rear side i.e. inside the door and through the wheel well?
Hi, went back and forth with a bunch of people about hardware. everyone has a different preference on how they would want to install, so I opted to not have hardware come with it. You can use nice looking screws, or self taps, the way I've done it on all my cars is using the rivenut technique where you can use very nice hardware (although a little pricey). no need to access inside anytthing you can mount it all from the outside of the car. hope this helps.

with any of the methods, you dont need to take out any door panels or whatever, just dont use too long of screws where it would hit anything inside the door.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
how much wider do they stick out then factory?

Pricing?
Hi, they are an inch wider than factory just like the prototypes on my teal fiesta. the only change i made was to make the front flare a 2 piece design so you can detach the bumper w/o having the remove the flares on the front.

$500 shipped for GB and the msrp is $600 no shipping.

let me know thanks!

With these flares you ran an 8" wheel with effectively -5 offset? So an 8" +0 should be about perfect?

I'm asking because many owners' 8" +35 are pretty flush stock. 40 more mm offset is about 1.5" more.

Some 15x8 +0 Rota Grids would look sick!

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
With these flares you ran an 8" wheel with effectively -5 offset? So an 8" +0 should be about perfect?

I'm asking because many owners' 8" +35 are pretty flush stock. 40 more mm offset is about 1.5" more.

Some 15x8 +0 Rota Grids would look sick!
Hi,

"flush" is a variable term he he. but yes you can run in that range. =)

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
hey everyone,

here's some updated photos of the flares installed on Blake's FiST =)

more to come as he gets it completed. He sent me a message "fitted and installed the flares today. fitment is excellent! thanks again!"

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
Any more updated pics?
hi how's it going?

don't have any offhand. but will get some soon. another forum member (who shall be nameless unless he would like to ruin the suprise lol) just purchased a set as well. if you look up blake foxx on instgram he has photos of his car with the flares and a finished wrap. same car as pictured =)

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
Are they still available and if so what's the local Las Vegas price? I want a set.
hi sorry for the late response, I haven't been on the forums much the past few weeks (been hectic)you have a PM. thanks

Mike

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
I wanted more information on the fender flares, pricing, pictures etc. Is that blue car the only one that there are pictures of?
hi. please check out our company instagram @m2motoring. if you scroll through the pics, you can see various fiestas with the flares and tags to their own respective owner pages.

hi. please check out our company instagram @m2motoring. if you scroll through the pics, you can see various fiestas with the flares and tags to their own respective owner pages.
Thanks. How do I order? What is the price?