Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone tried the Torque Solution Billet RMM?

mine failed before break in-returned immediately and bought the cpe, no regrets. It had excessive play and would bounce back and forth, I have a video of it somewhere, you could rock the engine back and forth-the clearance between the bushing sleeve and bolt shaft was too large. manufacturer defect they had told me.
Well thanks to all for feedback! Looks I am now leaning towards the Cobb. I want to not always have to granny shift.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Just to raise this from the dead, I got a Torque Solutions about 5 weeks ago and absolutely love it! There may have been a bad batch way back initially as a defect was mentioned earlier, or maybe it can't handle the power of a built FoST but the dual 75a bushings seems like the perfect daily/performance balance... There is only so much that an RMM can do anyway, I don't really see how anything stiffer than this will provide better results on a stock turbo and not just add more vibes... At idle it is literally barely noticeable at all, in fact I cancelled my tune update to raise the idle speed it's that much unneeded. It does have a bit of a lumpy idle if stopped on a upward incline and some minor vibes the first couple of seconds while taking off from a stop. I torqued mine down to 50ft/lbs and *most importantly* have noticed zero difference in feel from day 1 to 5 weeks and I'm a good 3000 miles in, so seems like the bushings are extremely high quality. Torque Solutions is not a knockoff brand, they make all kinds of stuff for other performance cars and seem quite reputable... Wheel hop is pretty much gone and now my tires actually spin like they should but also hook up much better too with my strong Stratified tune. I got mine off eBay on one of those coupon days where you get $15 or 20% of any one item so I only paid $99 and seems like the perfect balance for a tiny bit stiffer than the AWR 70a... Just my $.02!