Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Used fiesta st with mods

So I got a 2015 fiesta st with 17,000 miles but it also came with mountune parts. Is there a way that I can contact the previous owner and ask him what mods he put in it? Or so I get like a Haynes repair manual and compare the stock parts to mine? Or go to a dealer and look at a stock FiST? It has some mountune exhaust, hoses, and air intake. Maybe a red stabilizer bar or something under the engine

If you can't get the list of mods from the owner you might try calling Mountune and giving them the VIN, they may have record if he bought a package from them.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Thanks I was thinking of that too. Hopefully that works

AzNightmare

I'm not sure what you're asking. All your parts with "mountune" on them are mountune parts.
mountune exhaust
mountune intake
mountune induction hose, etc

mountune only has one version of each type of mod component.

Or do you mean you're just trying to find a list of mods all the possible mods the previous owner did?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thanks I was thinking of that too. Hopefully that works
Go through the Mountune website site. Their pictures are super clear and some even show where they are on the car. To be fair the repair manual would not conflict with any Mountune parts as they as usually warranty approved and are one of the best fitment parts. Similar to Mopar to Dodge. This person likely got all Mountune to maintain the warranty hassle free. As for the red bar, sound like it could be a sway bar, eibach's are red. My advice if you have any doubt if the part is stock or not snap a picture and post it. With the mature crowd we have here someone will point you in the correct direction.