Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full Recirculation Bypass Valve - Boomba Racing

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
so get the black one and paint over the bolts with a sharpie [emoji14]

Looks like a gr8 part for any mild build, even a hybrid turbo upgrade could utilize this effectively and be very efficient.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Although the stealth look from my GFB dv still is a bit more appealing, but that is only my opinion.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The Boomba bov can be installed with complete stealth with a tiny bit of common-sense enginuity. Just make the cut on the back side of the clamp instead of right out in the open and run the hose along the edge of the cowling.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^THANKS! [thumb]

What I plan to do, and cover anything possibly still in sight with the convoluted split loom wire covers.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Looks pretty cool. So an purely vacuum/boost operated one is supposed to be coming? I'd want one if I still have the stock BOV.

Thanx for taking that one on guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Looks pretty cool. So an purely vacuum/boost operated one is supposed to be coming? I'd want one if I still have the stock BOV.

Thanx for taking that one on guys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The solenoid that our piece uses sends both vacuum and boost to the unit.

Taken from the product description: "The Boomba Bypass Valve uses an ECU controlled solenoid that provides the bypass valve with both vacuum and boost pressure. Using boost to close the valve keeps it sealed no matter what the boost pressure is. The higher the amount of pressure, the stronger force there is keeping the valve closed. Vacuum is used to keep the valve open in this configuration. This with the combination of the ECU controlled solenoid prevents the valve from any fluttering or premature opening. This also works to eliminate any unwanted pressure spikes during venting."

Any more word on a group buy, or do we wait till Black Friday?
We decided to release these without a group buy.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
[video=youtube;_cocTXXtJuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cocTXXtJuQ[/video]

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I hope to pick one up in the next few weeks. Will post a review when that happens.

How long would you say install time is? I'd be installing one on a lift.