Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nova Scotia Roll Call

Any East Coasters around?

Had a 2016 Molten Orange behind me on the 118 hwy this morning, see lots of foST's around this is my first FiST sighting in the wild. Now I need to paint my wheels gloss black [like]

It might have been me. I know there is a 14 in Sackville with low miles that an older guy drives, a female paramedic in dartmouth and mine. I saw one at steele ford with no plates too. There are a couple black, a green and a red with stripes too.

OP
cbizz
Thread Starter #3
Right on, I'll keep my eye out for other Fisters

OP
cbizz
Thread Starter #5
Love the Magnetic colour!, nice to here of one around. I'll keep an eye out on the 118

Magnetic looks great on them. I would love to have the rs grey on mine too. I saw the new orange the other day on the bedford hwy. it looks like the old orange on the previous gen honda fit.

OP
cbizz
Thread Starter #7
Not a fan of the new orange either, molten FTW eh Walterr

Hi East Coast ST's!

I'm currently looking at moving options to the Halifax area and wanted to touch base. Forgive me if the questions sound dumb.

Do you drive your ST's year round and if so, how does the winter affect your car wear wise?
Do you have 94 octane available at your stations?

Thanks!

Hi East Coast ST's!

I'm currently looking at moving options to the Halifax area and wanted to touch base. Forgive me if the questions sound dumb.

Do you drive your ST's year round and if so, how does the winter affect your car wear wise?
Do you have 94 octane available at your stations?

Thanks!
Cbizz and I both drive in the winter and there is a black one that comes to the dealer i work at all winter. i also see a green one every day and he runs all winter.

I run 16 inch cachland tires on old focus zx3 wheels and they are cheap as hell but worked well for me.

91 octane is the best you can find here.

OP
cbizz
Thread Starter #10
Will be nice to see another Fist around town. I ran 185/60/15 GT radials on 15 inch focus wheels this past winter with no issues. With the skinny tire you had to stay off boost when snowing but they are great in snow. Get snow tires and have a blast.

Thanks for the reply! I look forward to visiting the east coast and possibly moving there

Reviving an old thread from the dead... but another Fist Owner here in Halifax!

I've seen a few around, never get waves or nodes back though lol. All the FoSt and FoRs guys are quick to nod and wave lol.

Beardo

I think I just had a FiST "chase me down" and give me a wave[wave] in the Bayers Lake/Beechville area then turned around at the Irving. Was it any of you fine folks? [shakehands]

Not I. I chased a FiST down the other day though lol. Turned out to be an elderly lady who was confused as to why I was waving at her.

Man not many fiesta st's i see hat all in NS aria any more still want a green one though but am building a Race car for atlantic motor sport park for this 2019 season , so glad so see some great cars

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk