Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Do you need help with your Fiesta ST?

Hey guys and gals my name is Brad. I've just joined the forum after working on a friends FiST a few months ago. I realized after talking with this new owner that he as well as many others tend to get easily lost in what do to there favorite new car. what intake it right? do i really need this? why is this double the price of that? can i do this i my self? should i pay someone to do it? after 15 years of being in the turbo 4cyl scene I've gained a ton of knowledge. some the hard way of experience and some through going out and getting the books and learning how it works.

so what I'd like to offer to anyone in the area is. Help. unbiased and unmotivated help. want to install your own coil overs but lack the tools and knowledge but have the desire to learn? Let me help! got a question on how to properly wash your car? want to know how to stage at at drag strip? need help installing your new turbo back? need tips for your first autocross event? want tips on buying and selling you car? ASK! message me, text me. i'll try my best to help.

what I've learned over many years and being on many different forums is that there is tons and tons of info available at your finger tips. some is good and some is bad and all of it is hard to filter through. so if you need help please ask. some of the worst things ever are spending thousands of dollars on stuff you don't really need to be installed by guys in there back yard claiming to be a tuner shop who won't even answer your messages a week later. when you could of done it your self with just a little help.

thanks.
brad brabson
4848805376 (text)
b.brabson@frontier.com