Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Base seat trade for Recaro seats? Portland OR beyond...

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Hey all, I know this is a shot in the dark, but I am in search of a set of Recaro FiST seats and wondering if I may find a kind soul that doesn't like the Recaros and wants to go for the base seats.

My seats in my 2016 are still practically new, and I'm willing to trade my base seats plus cash, we can negotiate the final number if we can come to an arrangement.

Let me know if you may be interested, it's worth me asking before throwing down huge money for a set online.

Hey.....I am almost considering the swap from Recaros to the standard ST seats........I kind of prefer a little more freedom of movement....

Though, I would like to check out and drive a car with the regular ST seats before making a big change.

But, In our particular case, I am pretty far in Cincinnati, Oh. making it prohibitive....

And.......I have the orange Recaros......not sure if that is the look for every car color!

Good luck finding a set by you....

Attachments

Hey.....I am almost considering the swap from Recaros to the standard ST seats........I kind of prefer a little more freedom of movement....

Though, I would like to check out and drive a car with the regular ST seats before making a big change.

But, In our particular case, I am pretty far in Cincinnati, Oh. making it prohibitive....

And.......I have the orange Recaros......not sure if that is the look for every car color!

Good luck finding a set by you....
I'm closer, in Kansas...I'd make that drive lol.

Ha.....maybe......the Recaros make the interior look so cool though!

I'll have to search the threads on here......has anyone tried to lower (the front) of the Recaro seats.....they kind of come up high in front under the knees.