Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stage 3 affect on injector duty cycle

I have the necessary parts, and shop time to go stage 3 now, and will be doing so tomorrow 9/20. I was wondering how up to the challenge our stock fuel system is, specifically the stock injectors on handling the duties of stage 3. I am most worried about injector duty cycle. The last thing I want to do is lean out.

The stratified tune seems to be the way to go to improve safty over cobb's of the shelf while maintaining the muscle we want from a performance tune.

Any advice, experiences, and knowledge on this scenario would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone in advanced. [rockon]

From what I understand, unless you plan on making 300-325 horse on stage 3, you'll be fine.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If some on here are pulling over 400 to the wheels on the stock fuel system (yes, with auxiliary fueling add-ons, but still stock injectors and pump), albeit probably (?) maxing it out at those levels, you will be FINE at the power levels you seek. [wink]

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It seems that the tuners agree that 300 hp is close to the limit with the stock injectors and pump. Pumaspeed claims that they can get 350 without aux. fueling. You're not going to be anywhere near those numbers with a stock turbo.