Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GFB-T9358 DV+ bought in Canada

Trader history for CanadianGuy (0)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
My bad I voted this thread terrible but I was trying to climb vote, damn iPhone 5 screen -.-

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Ps are you in Ontario ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir I am in Ontario. The Facebook page I made reference to is "ST's of Ontario" and "GTA FiST Owners Club". I will try to post a vid but I have lackluster equipment for such recordings.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Yes sir I am in Ontario. The Facebook page I made reference to is "ST's of Ontario" and "GTA FiST Owners Club". I will try to post a vid but I have lackluster equipment for such recordings.
So you have to be from GTA to be in this group? I see me and a friend were added but then deleted?? That's how fellow Canadians act? Delete people from other parts of the country? I'm not mad cuz that province is dump anyways.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
So you have to be from GTA to be in this group? I see me and a friend were added but then deleted?? That's how fellow Canadians act? Delete people from other parts of the country? I'm not mad cuz that province is dump anyways.

No idea I will find out. It may be the exhaust of the car or that some west coast area got snow and we don't want it yet. :D