Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2013 Trans Am

This 2013 Hurst edition Trans Am had quite a crowd around it at cars and coffee this morning. Complete with T-tops, shaker hood, camel color interior and a twin turbo 6.2L V8 this is by far one of the most interesting cars Ive seen recently. The designers did a phenomenal job at retaining a lot of the classic lines and characteristics from the '77 Trans Am. Link to the builders site http://www.kingschariot.com/hurst_edition.html

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's pretty awesome looking.

OP
ileftthestoveon
Thread Starter #4
It uses a Camaro as a base but is stripped to a shell and completely reworked. About the only thing that isn't manipulated in some way are the rear quarter panels. The t-tops alone require structural modification to stiffen the chassis to support the extra power from the twin turbos, the suspension was upgraded to coil overs, it is a lot of dress up as well as a lot of in depth modification.

One thing I just noticed in the pictures is that the headlights look like they came from a challenger.

It looks like a Challenger front end, I agree. Much better looking than the original version. Hope it is better all around. Late '70s GM = :-((( Although, they really did have their appeal.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I guess Im the odd man out.. I think its ugly as hell. Not a fan.
naw your the only one that mom didn't tell "if you can't say something nice don't say nothin at all" [giggle][:I]
Since I have had my share of real Z28and Trans ams this is a mear camaro reskin since they dont make pontiac anymore.. shame too.. always liked me a lil T/A

airjor13

2000 Post Club
It looks like a Challenger front end, I agree. Much better looking than the original version. Hope it is better all around. Late '70s GM = :-((( Although, they really did have their appeal.
I agree, not a fan of the look but I can appreciate the work

naw your the only one that mom didn't tell "if you can't say something nice don't say nothin at all" [giggle][:I]
Since I have had my share of real Z28and Trans ams this is a mear camaro reskin since they dont make pontiac anymore.. shame too.. always liked me a lil T/A
Ha, yeah, you're right... mom always said, "call it like you see it"