Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters
My Dizzy stage 2 93 smoothed out after a few days of driving. Didnt take long at all. Initially would get a secondary surge at about 3k. It def smoothed more linear. Didn't take long at all.
Yep .... I did feel that “ surge “ mid point but it has calmed down like a well fed tiger ...lol.
The difference in pull is obvious and drivability out and about is pretty low key , until you mash the pedal .

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Let's add one to the tuners availble. I'm using Tunewerks. Still in the process, but so far I like it a lot.

Has anyone else used Edge Autosport? I'm in the process of a custom tune with Alan now and am loving this tune versus my original from Mountune back in 2019.

Mikey456

Let's add one to the tuners availble. I'm using Tunewerks. Still in the process, but so far I like it a lot.
Just out of curiosity. Did you you overwrite your Mtuner with the new tune or purchased another accessport? I remember the Mtuner has a locked tune.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just out of curiosity. Did you you overwrite your Mtuner with the new tune or purchased another accessport? I remember the Mtuner has a locked tune.
I had the MP215, but later I bought an unlocked one. It was a great tune, but I wanted more, and boy did I get it! [loveboost]

Last edited:
Has anyone else used Edge Autosport? I'm in the process of a custom tune with Alan now and am loving this tune versus my original from Mountune back in 2019.
Yeah, I've known Alan for about 10 years now and he is a great, hard-working guy. He and I became friends while on the Mazdaspeedforums.org site, tuning and wrenching on the early Mazda DISI engines.

Holy crap! I can't believe it, but I just checked the web site and it has been closed. Apparently the owner didn't renew the web hosting services. That's a real shame. That forum was the ONLY uncensored forum in existence.

Yeah, I've known Alan for about 10 years now and he is a great, hard-working guy. He and I became friends while on the Mazdaspeedforums.org site, tuning and wrenching on the early Mazda DISI engines
Thats awesome! The baseline from EA was good but each since has been significantly better then the last. Alan is turning one to three tunes for me a day - crazy impressed so far. Can’t say enough good things and was curious if I’m the only one running the EA tune on the FiST.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thats awesome! The baseline from EA was good but each since has been significantly better then the last. Alan is turning one to three tunes for me a day - crazy impressed so far. Can’t say enough good things so far and was curious if I’m the only one running their tune on the FiST.
Are you still on the factory snail?

They are about an hour from me, so albeit co$tly, they are another possibility for in person, custom dyno tuning. [thumb]

Are you still on the factory snail?

They are about an hour from me, so albeit co$tly, they are another possibility for in person, custom dyno tuning. [thumb]
Yep, factory snail and a unassuming modification list. Huh, for some reason I thought you were north and east’ish PA. Their tune didn’t seem too costly, especially considering the turn around times and customization.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WHY did I think that they were in West Chester, Pa.?? (I guess that I mistook them for LEADING EDGE, a Vdub/Audi tuner).

They are in COLORADO, quite a bit further drive for an in-person dyno tune than Dizzy LOL, even way out on the Island with all of that parking lot traffic!! [bash]

AzNightmare

Is anyone using Stratified for their hybrid turbos? I've always used Stratified but I'm now shopping around for a tuner for a hybrid, but I noticed Stratified somehow fell off the popularity list over the years. Dizzy seems very popular now, and Adam still has a strong following as usual.