Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters
OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #24
I can't see poll options with tapatalk, but is there a "tuned my own car" option? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes....It's listed as....

"Self-Tuned" w/ COBB AccessTuner Race

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
I have the MAPerformance Stg 1 91oct tune on my 15 PB.
Compared with Cobb's Stg 2 OTS V400, MAP Stg 1 V220 pulls harder (with higher numbers on AP too) with the same mods.
I'm waiting for UPS to deliver the Stage 1 I purchased from MAP and will be emailing them for the tune. How long ago did ou get yours? I'm hoping that they are using V400 now.

I'm waiting for UPS to deliver the Stage 1 I purchased from MAP and will be emailing them for the tune. How long ago did ou get yours? I'm hoping that they are using V400 now.
I got mine back in May. It's a totally different animal, you'll see!

Tune+ 91 and e30, 14 months and 19k happy miles!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Exact same here. Well, sort of. Just finishing up getting my Tune+ 91 tune dialed in, then it's on to the E30. Can't wait!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Can we add PD tuning to the list? I've had nothing but excellent service from them.

grnmachine02

I've whored my car to a couple different tuners. Started with a MAPerformance tune that came with my AP. Then I went Stratified flash tune. Stratified was awesome. Bang for the buck can't be beat. I'm currently getting a protune with DHM. I feel like this will be the one I stay with.

I've whored my car to a couple different tuners. Started with a MAPerformance tune that came with my AP. Then I went Stratified flash tune. Stratified was awesome. Bang for the buck can't be beat. I'm currently getting a protune with DHM. I feel like this will be the one I stay with.
What sets the DHM tune apart?

What sets the DHM tune apart?