Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters

grnmachine02

What sets the DHM tune apart?
It seems like there is just more power everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I really liked my Stratified tune. Also, it's not really fair for me to compare the two when I really think about it. I had a flash tune from Stratified, whereas Im having a pro tune done by DHM. Currently on my 4th revision.

The MAP tune, well, it's ok. Nothing bad to say about it, better than the Cobb OTS. It was just lacking in the driveability department. At least to me it was, others may have had a different experience.

Mountune tune. Got the tune that comes when you purchase an AP from them. Do they do custom tuning? Or is this all we get from Mountune?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Mountune tune. Got the tune that comes when you purchase an AP from them. Do they do custom tuning? Or is this all we get from Mountune?
Yup randy does, sucks you have the mountune AP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup randy does, sucks you have the mountune AP

It's not the Mountune AP, it's still the Cobb AP. This is from Randy: "Thanks for your email. The Cobb AP flashers we sell are not locked. The mTune flashers are locked, however. "

I'm just wondering if they do anything more than the one that they send with the AP.

LILIKE16ST

It's not the Mountune AP, it's still the Cobb AP. This is from Randy: "Thanks for your email. The Cobb AP flashers we sell are not locked. The mTune flashers are locked, however. "

I'm just wondering if they do anything more than the one that they send with the AP.
Yes they do randy does custom tunes and from what I've read does quite good. He was always known as one of the better tuners for the svt focus platform as well when he was tuning for fswerks I know because my last car for the last 3 years before my FiST this past April was an svt focus and although I never had it tuned I had planned to and did my fair share of research. Now my friend owns the car and he too plans to get a custom tune and is planning it in the near future. Long story short yes randy does custom tunes for mountune and does a good job based on what I've read...

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Stratified for the money, hands down.

Xskillz

Just got a cobb access port, my car is stock but the stage 1 93 octane map works great, i have noticed the smell of the exhaust changed for the better, i had a wrx stage 2 with cobb ap and it had the same smell, what causes that smell i like it, kinda reminds me of a race car or 2 stroke dirtbike exhaust smell.

They'll have it "soon", so no worries for me. I have several locations loaded with it already so I still have full tuning capability on my car. The only thing I'm missing is the latest Torque/Traction control updates.

Another one... DHM tuned here. 93oct and E30 on my C39 setup

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

grnmachine02

Another DHM here! Ron has been absolutely fantastic. Puts up with all my mindless noob questions, and is quick on the revisions.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I almost went with dhm but purple drank (pd) has been fantastic with my tunes.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I dont know if i could trust a company named purple drank lol
Thought the same thing but they have a really big following on the MAzdaspeed sites. Plus my tuner Ryan has a big turbo Ecoboost mustang. Nothing but satisfied.