Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters

jluust

I'm on the COBB OTS stage 1 93 now. I know someone else that has the MAperformance stage 1 and they say its a beast. May try freaktune heard nothing but good things about them

codestp202

I was on a Cobb tune, but now I'm currently working with DHM. Can you change my vote?

Waiting on my AP and tune from Panda. Then the fun of revisioning the base map they send me... Not super stoked with how things are going so far... Answers have been very vague. But all the locals here swear by panda so we'll see....

No longer running the Cobb OTS tune, Im now running DHM Pro tune, Moderator can you please change my vote.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I am Adam Brunson tuned (Tune+), 93 and E30 Stage 3, and have base tune for X47R (just waiting for first revision).

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Ever since the deadhook fall out I've been looking for a new tuner. I've finally decided on JST after reading reviews and seeing who's out there. I can't wait to make some serious power again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
OTS Cobb STG1 93oct for me right now. Didn't want to get a tune from stratified or anyone yet since I plan to do a lot more mods (maybe a x47r or gtx2860) and then get a custom dyno tune.