Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Turbo Upgrade did you decide to purchase??

Which Turbo Upgrade did you decide to purchase?

• Cyborg | C39

Votes: 17 9.6%
  • PumaSpeed x-37 Hybrid

Votes: 23 12.9%
  • GT 2554r

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • GT 2560r

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • GT 28xx

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • GTX 28xx

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • PERON EFR 6258 Twin Scroll

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • EFR 6258 Single Scroll

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • DHM GT 290r

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • DHM GTX 360r

• DHM GTX 450r

• PumaSpeed x-47 Hybrid

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • revo S242 (KP39ETR)

• Mountune MRX

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Peron STG4 GTX 2860R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AET VooDoo VT330R

• Peron G-Series 25-550

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Whoosh Motorsports Hybrid

Votes: 36 20.2%

• Total voters
I hand ported the adapter and ported the flange on a BP racing manifold. BP manifold freed up some power up top. (got the manifold cheap used, wouldn't recommend buying it new-not worth the $). This was all on my previous setup. Now running a Deadhook kit.
I would recommend sending the manifold and adapter out to [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] for porting. And shameless plug I believe I have an extra manifold if you don't want downtime or core charge.
Thanks for the info!!! I messaged him earlier today about the porting. I will see what he has to say. And that's super nice of you thanks! I'll pm you if I need it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thanks for the info!!! I messaged him earlier today about the porting. I will see what he has to say. And that's super nice of you thanks! I'll pm you if I need it!

I didn't get any messages... but I just finished 1 of the 3 turbine housing/manifold port jobs that are bought and payed for ( hoping to have #2's 1/2 finished tonight ).

But I don't port the ATP adaptor, I machine it on a lathe :) and it's $100 for the machine time, and I port match the adaptor to the manifold.

The manifold is $200 to port ( plus core if you don't send me a manifold ).
But I'd be happy to do the work for you !! The last GT2554 I did ended up being sold then, it just disappeared, never to be heard from again. It was really nice, they even did the turboX coating on it.

I didn't get any messages... but I just finished 1 of the 3 turbine housing/manifold port jobs that are bought and payed for ( hoping to have #2's 1/2 finished tonight ).

But I don't port the ATP adaptor, I machine it on a lathe :) and it's $100 for the machine time, and I port match the adaptor to the manifold.

The manifold is $200 to port ( plus core if you don't send me a manifold ).
But I'd be happy to do the work for you !! The last GT2554 I did ended up being sold then, it just disappeared, never to be heard from again. It was really nice, they even did the turboX coating on it.

Oh gosh sorry I used the Tapatalk messenger. Okay all of that sounds great! I will pm you as soon as I can find a core for you seeing as how my st is my daily ha ha !!! Thanks again for the info!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I do believe I have the one you speak of sitting in the box with the turbo I bought from another member.

I am now running the DHM360R kit with the gen 2 GTX2860. I have some false knock issues. so russ was safe and backed timing out for now

Here is with the timing in it. I'm hoping TTR mounts will solve my problems

This car is an absolute animal with the 360R kit and [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] tune.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I can't wait to get this turbo on my car, I assume this is with additional fuel?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I can't wait to get this turbo on my car, I assume this is with additional fuel?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Unless you have one purchased already it’s gonna be tough to get this kit [emoji17]

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Add
Peron G-Series 25-550
Has anyone made the jump to the g25 yet? I wanna see somenumbers so I can decide if the g25 or gtx2860/67 is a better choice.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Took a risk on a used C39 and I've had it on for about 12,000 KMs without any issues!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Has anyone made the jump to the g25 yet? I wanna see somenumbers so I can decide if the g25 or gtx2860/67 is a better choice.

One of Jeff's friends has a G25...I'm awaiting chapter #2 on YouTube with more results from tuning after watching chapter #1.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
One of Jeff's friends has a G25...I'm awaiting chapter #2 on YouTube with more results from tuning after watching chapter #1.

Yea I literally found the thread 15 mins ago and was reading up.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

you won't see chapter 2 until a new manifold from Pumaspeed is received (read on FB) The first manifold was made for a 38mm external wastegate which was causing boost creep with the G25 turbo

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
you won't see chapter 2 until a new manifold from Pumaspeed is received (read on FB) The first manifold was made for a 38mm external wastegate which was causing boost creep with the G25 turbo
Dang, looks like some more time is gonna be needed before it's gonna be truly a bolt on kit.

Now I'm debating on what to do. My car is obviously my daily, and only vehicle right now (that's gonna change I can almost guarantee). And I was looking into a vt330r or x47r. They're holding full boost, 26/28 psi all the way to 7k rpm, and are creating 20 or so pounds at 2200. That sounds a tad better than 3500+ that the 2860 does.

I am gonna hold off on what I'm getting until the g25 kinks are worked out