Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST carbon fiber shift knob

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club

TUX15ST

i was debating between this and the gt350 knob, i went with gt350 because i like the leather and more red accents

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
When I get it next week I will post pictures and give my impressions.

I have the same one. It was a breeze to installed obviously and it looks and feels much better than the stock one. It feels a little heavier and more substantial in your hand than the stock one as well.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Received the knob and installed today. The feel is very nice, weighs just a hair more than the stock knob, surprisingly. Of course, it's not solid carbon. It looks like it's a plastic knob with a carbon wrap or cover. Either way, it looks very nice and was worth the $88 I spent on eBay.

Nice little detail on the front of the knob, see the "Ford" logo peeking out?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I have my JBR knob that I used for like a month and it was too heavy for me. I went back to stock and I like how this looks, is it light like the stock?

Nvm just read your write up, 88$ is pricey. Wonder how the mountune/Cobb compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Nvm just read your write up, 88$ is pricey. Wonder how the mountune/Cobb compare

Me too, I was all for this until I read the price...

Sent using Tapatalk

LiTST

When i went to test drive my FiST a few months back, i hopped in a white one and it had the carbon fiber knob in there. I was trying to finesse the salesman to put it in the FiST i wanted but no luck [thankyou]. Really want to get one though if someone has a link to cop that send that my way :)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
When i went to test drive my FiST a few months back, i hopped in a white one and it had the carbon fiber knob in there. I was trying to finesse the salesman to put it in the FiST i wanted but no luck [thankyou]. Really want to get one though if someone has a link to cop that send that my way :)
You liked it that much? How's it feel ?

I have the Mountune knob and quite like it. Felt a little small compared to the stock knob, but much smoother and glides nicely in my hand during shifts.