Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec Tires

Trader history for Deli (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli

Hi Everyone,

I'm selling a set of 4 Dunlop DZ Star Spec tires 225/45/16. These were only used on a few autocross runs at one event, so are basically new. A set of these on tirerack $545. Since they are used, I'm asking for $350. I prefer local pickup or meetup in the NJ/NY area, but will ship if you pay for shipping.

DZ Tires picture smaller.jpg DZ tires picture 3 smaller.jpg

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #2
I forgot to mention, I'll also entertain the idea of trading for winter tires or an upgraded FMIC. Just PM me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What width wheels did you have them mounted on, and did they rub at all on either a lowered, or stock ride height car (they're a half inch taller than factory OEM size)??

I was considering this size Star Specs, but it defeats their whole purpose putting them on a 7" wide wheel, which sadly, is the vast majority of the 16s out there for our cars. [:(]
(But they would be great on an 8" wide wheel!)

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #4
What width wheels did you have them mounted on, and did they rub at all on either a lowered, or stock ride height car (they're a half inch taller than factory OEM size)??

I was considering this size Star Specs, but it defeats their whole purpose putting them on a 7" wide wheel, which sadly, is the vast majority of the 16s out there for our cars. [:(]
(But they would be great on an 8" wide wheel!)
I actually have a different set of these on Sparco Assetto Gara wheels 16x7 and they fit without any kind of rubbing on my stock suspension (nothing is lowered). I agree these would be better on a 16x8, but like you said, there aren't many available. I was going to use these once my current set was worn through, but got a great deal on a set of other 15x7 lighter wheels that I want to make my summer set and use the Sparco's for winter, thus no longer needing these. I'm not really looking to make money, but want enough to put towards a nice winter set.

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #5
Bump

I will go down to $300 or best offer plus shipping. That's a very reasonable price for these.

Can you give exact measurements on one of the tires so i can get an ideal of shipping costs? I work at a shipping store, and would be able to pre pay the postage and send you the shipping label for them.

OP
Deli

Deli

Thread Starter #7
Can you give exact measurements on one of the tires so i can get an ideal of shipping costs? I work at a shipping store, and would be able to pre pay the postage and send you the shipping label for them.
I have these stored by my in-law's house so I looked up the measurements used for shipping on tirerack. Width is 8.9 inches, diameter is 23.9 inches, and the weight of each is 23 lbs. I can confirm this weekend, but these should be pretty exact. You'd just want two tires wrapped (not boxed) and shipped with the label on so you are receiving two "packages" total, correct? I've heard this is the cheapest way to ship tires since they don't need to be boxed.

I have these stored by my in-law's house so I looked up the measurements used for shipping on tirerack. Width is 8.9 inches, diameter is 23.9 inches, and the weight of each is 23 lbs. I can confirm this weekend, but these should be pretty exact. You'd just want two tires wrapped (not boxed) and shipped with the label on so you are receiving two "packages" total, correct? I've heard this is the cheapest way to ship tires since they don't need to be boxed.
I am in the midst of pricing out tires. Will keep you posted.

OP
Deli
Thread Starter #9
These are now sold. Please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.