Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Husky Liners 10% off AND Free Shipping Till October 20th

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Hey Guys;

Husky is offering us 10% off their amazing WeatherBeater Liners...JUST in time for Winter!! You can find all out Husky Matts here:

http://raptorracing.com/husky-liners

Add them to the Cart and then simply use the following Coupon Code: Husky10

As of this writing we have 3 in stock in the US and 2 coming into Canada next week. Canadians interested can PM me and I can tell you how to get them and take advantage of free shipping to Most Canadian Address's. Continental US Customers get free shipping and can simply order from the site.

Thanks!!!

I'm interested but not sure if the back ones are needed, if you sold just the drivers seperately...

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I'm interested but not sure if the back ones are needed, if you sold just the drivers seperately...
I had the same issue/request. I ended up calling Husky directly and they confirmed they only sell it as a complete kit. I was forced to install them but have since been ok as I can put dirty boots or work clothes on the rear floor and the dirt is contained.

I had the same issue/request. I ended up calling Husky directly and they confirmed they only sell it as a complete kit. I was forced to install them but have since been ok as I can put dirty boots or work clothes on the rear floor and the dirt is contained.
Unfortunately I already have the lame Ford rubber mats! Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get it. It's so annoying how the mat rolls up sometimes when you drive

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
100% Dead on buddy...they only sell this Part Number in a set and don't break it down.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #8
It's USD unless you select CND on the drop-down on the left hand side of the page.