Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spring pucks

masonsturbos

I have H&R drop springs and after having them on for 25,000miles, the front has just settled too low. I'd like to raise it 1/4-1/2" using a spring puck or spacer. Does anyone else have experience doing anything like this? The front tucks tire about 1/4" and I personally think it'll look better raised a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #3
I do. I have conti dws 06 205/45/17 and rub

205/45 is too high, going down to a 205/40 or even a 215/40 will fix your rubbing issue

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
don't use pucks or anything in the spring. not only will it cause an unpredictable change in spring rate, but I would have to wonder if it could pop out unexpectedly one day while driving.

do it right and either change ur tires or get an adjustable coilover.

OP
masonsturbos

masonsturbos

Thread Starter #6
I plan on going to a 15x8 when I get new wheels and don't want to worry... the most important thing now is how it tucks tire.
This is a puck I'm speaking of

These are 1/8" each. They would be placed under the spring or between the spring and top hat.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's a spacer. Very different from what i define as a puck. That should be fine set at the seat or top. I thought you were talking about these stupid things that guys shove between the spring coils: