Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3d Printing interior parts

Anyone ordered the orange trim? It looks much brighter than Molten orange it seems, might be a closer match to Orange Spice?

I guess to match the MO of the seats I would need to paint it myself with a color match, what do you think?

brbauer2

Anyone ordered the orange trim? It looks much brighter than Molten orange it seems, might be a closer match to Orange Spice?

I guess to match the MO of the seats I would need to paint it myself with a color match, what do you think?
Definitely need to paint it to match. I haven't bothered doing it yet.

[MENTION=5965]ShadowB[/MENTION]lackMower Yeah I'm looking to do the same, was looking at the redline goods stuff. However I think I'm just going to take it to a shop in town and get some custom work done. I've already spent almost the cost of the car in mods and wrap, so may as well go all out...[?|]

[MENTION=5965]ShadowB[/MENTION]lackMower Yeah I'm looking to do the same, was looking at the redline goods stuff. However I think I'm just going to take it to a shop in town and get some custom work done. I've already spent almost the cost of the car in mods and wrap, so may as well go all out...[?|]
Damn, you have quite a list there. Not planning on anything else really for mine since the shifter/bracket bushings we’re done yesterday. I’m happy with it until the manufacturers warranty expires, then it may be go time for a turbo upgrade, tune, etc. I’m just glad to have a fun daily again.

So what’s the word on the aluminum trim pieces?

I bought a red one from shapeways but I’d really prefer an aluminum one...

Here are some pictures of mine installed. I used the first aluminum paint I found but it wasn't the best match. This is for demonstration purposes anyway, but I still really like the way it looks. If anyone finds a good color match I think the trim will look OEM. The paint I used was an all-in-one so I think with a primer and clear coat it will look awesome. I simply hit the 3D print with paint to see the outcome.

View attachment 12383

View attachment 12387

View attachment 12386

View attachment 12382

View attachment 12381

View attachment 12380

View attachment 12388

View attachment 12379
damn that looks good. about to order me a white one! have you heard of the cup holder bezel flaking on the FiSTs?? if so it would be tight if you or someone could print a 3D printed cup holder bezel!