Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pops and Gurgles via ATR

iso100

1000 Post Club
I have ATR and am considering adding a little "pop and gurgle" to my tune. I've narrowed down these tables as the most likely ones to modify for this effect since I can hear slight popping during warmup under deceleration.

Those of you who have added this feature yourselves, are there any values in the "Warmup (Transient Fuel): Transient Fuel Time Constant Warmup (Decel)" table's lower right that you had good results with?

I'm guessing something around 4 seconds should be sufficient.

How about "Warmup (Transient Fuel): Transient Fuel Gain Warmup (Decel)"?

I'm thinking around 0.18 between 150-200F and 130-250S.

Lastly "Transient Fuel: Transient Fuel Gain (Decel)" could be richened at low MAP and between 3000-4500... but not sure how much.

Thoughts?

This just in, Adam Brunson says I'm way off and that he doesn't even touch these tables to achieve his result. Argh!

OP
I

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Another follow-up. Adam says the tables required to achieve this aren't offered in ATR.

Guess that's the end of it.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I give you props for trying !!! I never wanted that feature. But wish more people would take ATR on... I realize Cobb isn't selling still..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codestp202

I wish we could get our hands on ATR, I just want to be able to mess with traction control and launch control settings. Kind of lame that they removed it...

The last thing I want to have to do is go to a tuner or pay for a custom tune just to fiddle with the settings.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I wish we could get our hands on ATR, I just want to be able to mess with traction control and launch control settings. Kind of lame that they removed it...

The last thing I want to have to do is go to a tuner or pay for a custom tune just to fiddle with the settings.
They still have launch control fuel and throttle in it. But we never got ign based traction control :(

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Sucks we can't get ATR, I self tune my Evo and enjoy it. The way we would get crackles and fireballs on the Evo is to reduce timing and add fuel in the low load parts of each table where the ECU would read when you let off. I'm new to the AP so I'm not sure how the tables look on that but here's an example of Evos with crackles.