Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: WITH 2016 ENGINE!, READ MY LAST POST! 2014 Fiesta ST, 21k miles, street/track $25k in mods, just $15,9000

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
Thanks and I am a bit bummed as well as going to miss it but also going to start parting it out if not sold VERY soon:(

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Considering putting the car mostly to stock and keeping it, I would want to find a fairly local swap deal, the whole front of the car basically including exhaust to the tip, the rear setup, CF hood, etc so I would need a ton of stock parts. I would probably keep the coilovers, WMI kit, get the C39, 2 sets of wheels and tires and still have quite few mods I cannot take off.

Or take a close to stock or even stock ST in trade and some decent cash.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Any interest in parting with CF hood and that shiny undertray :)

My car is white, so I'm not sure if you would be interested in trading hoods

Hey Rick, sorry you're selling the car for sure. Is the car in AZ? Just considering taking a look-see at the car. You have more mods than I prefer (SCCA Solo), but maybe I could run it in Prepared or Modified. What is the serious bottom line price? You can reply via PM for privacy.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
It will not be the first car I built I let go of and missed, this might be the best yet and I know it is in many ways, simply more fun and functional for multiple uses.

Most likely it would have to run modified, I have built a few mod class cars so pretty familiar with at least most of the rules, some may of changed. i never set out to build a mod car, they just ended up being that way:)

I actually have around $25k in mods, car now has 11,000 miles on it as using it a bit lately but just easy driving, I could let it go for the price of the mods, $24,900 and the car and labor are free;)

I have serious interest in some of the parts that make it what it is so if serious we need to talk right away before I pull parts off of it, give me a call if you wish.

Any specific parts interest should be vial email, phone, text, etc as I do not have a part out thread for it and really do not want to do one unless I start parting it out.

Thanks,
Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
UPDATE: New price is just $23,900.

Changed due to selling some parts, all ten Helix 15x9 wheels, 4 Rival S tires, front and rear BBKs.
15x9 Konig Dial In wheel option still available.

Looking for stock brakes, perhaps most of the stock turbo and cooling system, trans, etc.....

I am preparing a part out thread but need time to research it all and busy with the holidays which I have to say, have a great season:)

Rick

LILIKE16ST

Too bad you're selling the car man. It's nice and always been one of my favorites. I have learned so much from your posts since I've been a member here and owned my car for the last 9-10 months.

I learned to really look into tire actual specs not what's on the sidewall as it can vary greatly. I also learned it's best for response, turn in and overall handling in general to have a wider wheel and a slightly stretched tire. As in having a tire with a tread width a little less than the width of the wheel. I also came to realize just how important wheel weight is as you've mentioned and discussed in quite a few threads and for good reason.

Always knew it but didn't realize the extent of it until I dropped more than 6 lbs per corner off mine and could really feel it. I could only imagine more and due to the fact I'm running slightly stretched tires on an 8 inch wheel I didn't even notice a loss in turn response. The car also rides much better overall with the 15s on the car.

If anything the car turns better and feels much more nimble overall. Alot of that is due to things I learned from you and your posts. You will surey be missed and someone is getting an insane deal on this car when and if someone is lucky enough to purchase it.

Good luck with the sell and everything else in general you will be missed! Thanks for offering so much to the community in your time here. I would imagine there are plenty more who've been really helped by your posts as well. Just a few more armed with knowledge when it comes time to buy wheels and/or tires as well as lots of other things.

Thanks again for everything

Michael aka IKE

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Thanks, glad to of been of help, one thing I always loved to do all 48 years of modding cars and trucks:)

I love this car but it is more than I need for the street and really wanted to find a good home for it but am starting to part things out a bit here and there, I suppose I should start a part out thread on it soon.

I went from 17x7, 16.8lb wheels, 205/45/17 Mich PS3 A/S which were quite a bit lighter than the stock setup down to 15x8 6UL, 11.4lbs, 205/50/15 NeoGen and the ride and road noise was HUGELY improved and the grip is damn fine for an AS tire (both are really 3 season that can be used carefully in lighter snow)

A good light 16x8 is my pick for an overall best for more purposes on this car than 15 or 17 but not much to be had though the 16x7.5 Storm is not a bad way to go at all.

Hate to hear it, you've been an especially good contributor to the various FiST forum and community at large. You'll be missed.

I have ingot silver fist. would love a hood swap altho dunno how we'd meet. NC to NV is very far.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
UPDATED: BBKs are staying on for the incredible deal of just $23,900 for a car with over $25k in mods and hundreds if not at least 1,000 hours of labor invested into it.

There are some options listed, two different wheel and tire packages, pick one, buy the second one, 6 more 15x9 race wheels for your choice of tires and more things to pick from and all will be at great prices:)

It would cost closer to $50k to reproduce this from a brand new car not including labor, one you know was not abused, driven only by a 64 year old that knows how to drive and not abuse a fast car:)

Thanks,
Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
LOWER PRICE, $22,900

Options:
Gen 2 GTX28...of your choice installed and tuned for around $1200 more.
Will sell with mods of your choice removed for less money.
Reasonable cost shipping anywhere in the US 48 states.

Rick
775-600-5718

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
UPDATE!
I decided to work on the tune with PD-Tuning after seeing the results he has obtained with the C39, 4 revisions and the results are already hugely better, so much so some lucky bastard might not get my car, falling in love with it all over again:)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
UPDATE!
I decided to work on the tune with PD-Tuning after seeing the results he has obtained with the C39, 4 revisions and the results are already hugely better, so much so some lucky bastard might not get my car, falling in love with it all over again:)
Do you have a link to those results from PD-Tuning you mentioned? Glad you are reloving the car.

Last edited:
OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
DAMN!, car is getting better and better, powerband has greatly improved making it just more fun to drive and more practical. Not up to full power yet, 269 at the wheels and easily over 300 when done and I am at 4700 ft elevation, I need to check the local factor used for aircraft and calculate the sea level power it would have.

I did a bit of spring clean up and put the 15x9 wheels with the sticky 225 Rival S tires back on today, stiffened up the dampers 4 clicks, for now, the car is growing on me again and I just talked to my wife and she wants me to keep it now instead of selling it as much easier to drive than when it had the EFR, lots of lag then sudden power. I was going to sell it and buy an older v8 4runner or the Venza and mod it a bit, she likes that car and then find a tweaked killer deal on an older Miata but looking like I will end up with the FiST now and a 4runner or pickup.

This is by far the best for sale thread I have ever read. How about this straight up trade you can have mine I'll take yours [emoji848][emoji6] ha ha to whom ever picks this car up ... this is a killer deal if you haven't already figured this out!!! GLWS sad to see you let it go !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
Thanks buddy:)

I have been through this before and parted out cars to get tens of thousands more, it would not work out like that with this car as too many parts have to stay on it but I would get more than the asking price and would of done so by now if I still had my shop, lift, etc.....in a way glad I do not have them!

The only major project car I sold before I did a ton of work on to get low enough for him to afford it, still a hell of a deal, only 8k miles on the car, worth at least $30k to dupicate, sold it for under $10k as believed he would take care of it, trashed it in a couple of months and did not finish paying me. That is why I just starting parting my projects, two of over $100k into each one, got back around $70k which is a ton of return on a car like those!

I really wanted to sell this as together as possible so somebody could continue on with it but no takers means I might keep it now.

Imagine having a wife that wants you to keep your project car?

She asked me how much I would lose on it and then said KEEP IT, it gets 40 MPG, fits our dogs, like brand new, nearly paid for, with a big smile:)

Rick, i apologize if you already explained before but what 15*9 wheels did you use, specifically the offset? Thanks!