Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: WITH 2016 ENGINE!, READ MY LAST POST! 2014 Fiesta ST, 21k miles, street/track $25k in mods, just $15,9000

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
Sorry, only way I would sell the seats is in trade and I had a buyer for the car that wanted the other style of seats. If I end up keeping the car which is becoming quite likely since no serious offers on it I will probably detune it to a moderate or more level and still keep the seats.

As per many build projects I would of parted this car long ago if not for so many of the mods being rather permanent or just needing to many stock parts as either I made major changes to the ones it came with and sold off or gave away the rest since going full time RVing. For all the effort to take it back as far as stock as I could the return on the investment was not that great but mostly the car was built as a total package with very high levels of integration, performance, reliability, etc....Dang faulty Ford issues caused the blown engine, nothing to do with my mods(except $3 hose clamp leaking) once the newer engine is installed it would be an exceptionally reliable car as it was before that happened.

I just do not need this level of a build and demodding does not even make much sense but I will to some degree if I keep it to make it less tempting to get tickets in, far to few places to have fun in it here where we are staying for quite some time.

Good luck on finding some!
Rick

battleborn

If you find yourself in a position where you want to work a deal with a trade let me know. I’ll PM you my number just in case

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #63
I would be interested in trading car for car under the right circumstances:)

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #64
VERY MODDED, VERY WELL DONE, VERY FAST ON TRACK, have also gotten over 40MPG on a highway cruise. WILL CONSIDER part out of major groups but need parts in return as have very few stock parts and no aftermarket ones on hand. Would consider a decent 250WHP or so turbo system, smaller upgraded IC, stock brakes, suspension arms, none LSD transaxle, etc......

Thanks
Rick
775-515-5355

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #65
IF feasable I will consider the Recaro seats, NAV, etc...as might part then sell though might part and keep the car since only 21,000 mostly really easy miles on it, no snow, barely driven in the rain, etc...

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #67
$14,900 AS IS!!!!!

I modded the splitter and used Alumalite sheet to make an under tray that went back to the two point brace I build then built a duct into it to draw more heat out of the engine bay. I later I cut it down to half the depth so easier to change the oil, etc....the piece would be pretty easy to attach it back on or just use the pieces to draw out and cut a new one. Alumalite is a great low cost alternative to CF sheet, 4x8, very stiff, easy to work with, super low weight, a bit over $100.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
$14,900 AS IS!!!!!

I modded the splitter and used Alumalite sheet to make an under tray that went back to the two point brace I build then built a duct into it to draw more heat out of the engine bay. I later I cut it down to half the depth so easier to change the oil, etc....the piece would be pretty easy to attach it back on or just use the pieces to draw out and cut a new one. Alumalite is a great low cost alternative to CF sheet, 4x8, very stiff, easy to work with, super low weight, a bit over $100.
If you part it and want to sell me what you made, I’ll be happy to pay for shipping. Good luck! I thought you sold the car awhile ago.

Update first page to reflect true value of this car.

Mods were $24,300+ not including labor
NADA trade in value is $17,325
Total to replicate this car would be $41,625

New price is $26,900

OBRO (or best reasonable offer:)

Thanks, have a great weekend!
Rick
"FS: 2014 ST, street/track build, $25k+ invested in mods, just asking $14,900 ! "
May want to do a quick edit to the fat finger at the start of the ad.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
Sorry, did not see a notice of your post, been quite awhile, still available.
I was going to swap the engine this fall but old knee injuries acting up and just could not work on it.
I really wish it was a car I had a need for as would love to fix and keep it but no longer going to do track events and just do not need a car this fast for daily use, to many police in the small community I live in, to much traffic in the mountains, etc....

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #72
UPDATE! I am in the process of installing a 2016 Engine with 30k miles, will sell complete car, all mods, both sets of wheels and tires, all options listed in first post are now included at just $14,900. Will full or partial trade for another vehicle depending on what you have to offer.

-----------

NOTE: It will take a few days to complete the swap to the 2016 engine, while apart I will consider trading down to a hybrid turbo setup, water/meth would then be available as well as others items like full cooler setup as a unit, IC, Oil and radiator with highly modded for airflow, ducted core support. And, BBK complete rear axle setup, etc........

IF interested respond sooner than later, please:)
Thanks,
Rick
775-515-5355

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #73
Still available, a couple of smaller options now included, buy now before the swap, DIY and same some money on it!

Rick

Ford Community Posts