Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: WITH 2016 ENGINE!, READ MY LAST POST! 2014 Fiesta ST, 21k miles, street/track $25k in mods, just $15,9000

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
FS: 2014 ST, street/track build, $25k+ invested in mods, just asking $15,900!

Sunroof, NAV, Recarro Package, 21,000 miles on car, never drag raced, only 2-3 hard launches ever and just two track days in 2014.

NEW PRICE, $15,900 with everything listed except a few options available as well.
In the process of swapping to a 2016 engine due to blown head gasket on orginal engine caused by coolant hose clamp coming loose.

Only tracked two days with the first cyborg turbo and had quite a few tuning runs due to 3 different turbo upgrades but most of the miles are from cruising only as I rarely drive hard on public roads. My eyes are not working well enough to track the car any longer so I just need to part with it but will sorely miss it for sure:(

I will consider major part outs with stock or mild mod parts in trade on the complete turbo setup, intake to exhaust but that will require serious effort on both parties due to the highly modded nature of this car. Others are complete IC/ bumper beam/ radiator,/oil cooler, BBK with moded rear axle, 15x9 wheels and tires. perhaps LSD transaxle. Let me know if interested

The car weighed 2575lbs with half a tank of fuel the last time on my scales but many more mods, parts added, removed, lightened, relocated for better weight distribution, etc...I am estimating around 2600lbs
-----
VALUES listed do not include labor, just materials and parts.

Power mods: (NOTE, this is a direct turbo swap capable kit to the new version of the GTX GEN II, I can sell the car with that turbo if you send one to me or make other arrangements like engine swap plus bigger turbo, etc.....
*300+ WHP at 4700 ft elevation, 91 Octane, WMI, less than 20k miles on new turbo system(new GTX would net a lot more power and more bottom end for very low cost)
*DHM Quick Spool, GT2560R w/billet wheel upgrade, race grade catted DP, water cooled WG, recirc to DP
*DHM custom Ext Recric BOV, CPE Cold side IC pipe with WMI bung, heat wrapped.
*DHM tubular bumper and Race IC, *AEM WMI, tire well tank, pump and battery enclosures
*3"super efficient Vband SS exhaust, Vibrant 5" resonator, Borla muffler, muffler delete track pipe
*DIY real CAI, velocity stack in grill, mini keg filter housing, AEM dry filter, heat wrapped IC piping
*Cobb AP with Race Tuner, *Elite Engineering OCC, AN fittings, aluminum check valve.
*MW 50/50 mix, several containers included.
VALUE, $8,900

Cooling:
*Mishimoto radiator and aluminum expansion tank with AN fittings for turbo cooling with SS lines
*Setrab dual pass oil cooler, *Mocal Tstat plate, heat wrapped push on hoses, AN fittings.
*ABS sheet molded to seal IC, main grill, radiator, maximum flow through,
*Alternator cooling duct
VALUE, $1,400

Drivetrain:
*Quaife LSD, *Urethane Trans and engine mounts, *Cobb Rear Engine Mount
*Motul 300 gear lube since 293 miles, freshly changed 1k miles ago
*Shifter cable mount bushings, *Short shifter, very short and precise throws
VALUE, $1,400

------------------
Brakes:
*Front 11.75" 6 piston Wilwood BBK for 15" wheels, GT rotors, SS lines
*Rear, 11" 4 piston Wilwood BBK with Fastbrakes parking brake levers, GT rotors, SS lines,
*Wilwood BP-10 street pads, *Carbotech XP12 Front XP8 rear track pads
*Castrol SRF brake fluid, the best!*DIY Brake ducts fed from center of splitter
Spare Willwood BP-30 track pads, front
Spare Willwood BP-10 street pads, front
Approx $3500-4000 invested
--------------

Suspension/steering:
*BC Racing coilovers, 8/7k Swift linear spring upgrade, rides great!
*PowerFlex urethane bushings in full suspension and front sway bar
*Gun_Runner aluminum steering rack bushings
*-1.9 rear axle mod, -2.5 front,
*Steeda adjustable front sway bar links
*Custom modified race grade 5-way adjustable rear sway bar available for free, just needs a little work to finish the install
VALUE, $2,600
-------------

Wheels and tires:
(4) 15x8, 11.4lb, 6UL with 205/50/15 NeoGen tires, 90 or more tread left, amazing grip for an AS tire and very smooth riding.
(5) 15x9 Konig Helix with (4) 225/45/15 Rival S tires, 50% or better tread left, these are race tires for the street, super sticky!
Value approx: $2600

-----------------

*Fenders rolled, *Gorilla short, open end security lug nuts, very low weight, I have used many sets on race tracks, no worries:)
*4x100 bolt pattern change, *ARP wheel studs
VALUE: approx $600

Interior: 175 lbs removed
*Autometer 3-way programmable shift light.
*No Pistons SS dead pedal, *Rear seat delete (will come with car if wanted, never used it)
*Spare tire and jack delete, I might have the jack, no spare though
*Alumalite rear cargo wall, aluminum framework, very low weight, very strong
*Alumalite cargo floor cover, tire well storage, WMI, battery, etc below, can safely carry tools, emergency gear and have a tank of meth/water and still have cargo capacity like a car with the false floor removed but I put in over 100 hours into this area alone working in AZ heat!
Never used Recaro package rear set included in price, negotiation of install is an option as well)
VALUE, $800

Body:
*Tripple R splitter, SS support rod,and brake cooling from center of car below bumper
*Alumalite 1/2 undertray integrated into TR splitter(second half for full understray included)
*Seibon RS style vented CF hood with Aerocatch locking hood pins
*Morimoto LED Fog lights
*LED full interior swap
*Rear QTR panels and hatch door professionally ultra low weight sound deadened
VALUE: $1,600

Misc:
*Viper long range 2-way alarm,
*rear mount gel cell battery,
*Window tint, 20%
VALUE: $1,200, installed and working perfectly.

NOTICE:
Total Mod parts value approx $25,000
Total to duplicate $35-40,000. (not including at least 1000 hours in labor)

Asking Price Just $15,900 or a bit less if you buy before the engine swap and DIY.

OBRO (or best reasonable offer)

PLEASE, seriously interested and qualified buyers and or leads only.

You are welcome to check out my reputation here of course but also I am the owner of RAAMaudio Inc, RAAMmat, Google me up and find out you are dealing with a stand up guy good for his word.

Thanks,
Rick
775-515-5355

DHM crash bar and race IC, Setrab oil cooler, velocity stack intake, cooling duct work.

15x9 with 225 Rival S on the front

15x9 Helix with 225 Rival S and 15x8 6UL with 205 NeoGen tires.

Mishimoto radiator installed, intake has been upgraded since this picture with aluminum front section, velocity stack in the grill area, much more insulation by the turbo and most of the air box.

Full length under tray, it has been trimmed back to the leading edge of the tires as just to much trouble to take it off all the time for upgrades, oil changes, etc. but I can include more honeycomb material to redo it as the full length one. The gap between the splitter and bumper cover in the middle of fhe car is now the duct for the brake cooling setup. Look further back and you can see the 3" super flowing exhaust I built.

Last edited:
OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Please see full details and price in first post.

Last edited:

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Edited. Do you have a picture of the hood latch in the engine bay? Someone local was trying to do the same thing but got lost on where to install the hardware.

GLWS

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Thanks Rex:)

------------

My car does not have the stock core support in that area, totally custom, the last picture I posted shows the aluminum angle above the grill ducting I used there where the pins are bolted that stick up through the hood. I also cut out the underside of the hood, the support area, to allow flush fitting the backing plates, pretty much required on any hood to use the Aerocatch latches, which I really like a great deal.

I do not have any pictures of the hood cutouts but that was pretty simple since it was fiberglass, just messy and itchy, I did wear a mask of course.

Aligning and mounting the latches took several hours as I wanted it just right.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
My car does not have the stock core support in that area, totally custom, the last picture I posted shows the aluminum angle above the grill ducting I used there where the pins are bolted that stick up through the hood. I also cut out the underside of the hood, the support area, to allow flush fitting the backing plates, pretty much required on any hood to use the Aerocatch latches, which I really like a great deal.

I do not have any pictures of the hood cutouts but that was pretty simple since it was fiberglass, just messy and itchy, I did wear a mask of course.

Aligning and mounting the latches took several hours as I wanted it just right.
Thank you.

Siestarider

Knowing what I now know, I would buy your car in a flash if I did not have one in process. Thank for being a pioneer. I enjoyed good times reading your posts.

Would you be able to post pics of the interior? I've heard you mention it on other threads and always been curious! GLWS

I don't post too much, but I've have my car for more than 3 years. Just wanted to say thank you for all of your posts and knowledge. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Thanks Siesta and Golf, much appreciated:)

------------

I have the pictures of the WMI install and rear cargo wall, which can be removed relatively easily if needed, on my other camera and not sure where it is, things have a way of hiding from us here in the crowded RV, too much stuff, have to simplify and get ride of a bunch of it in the next unit we decide upon.
Once I find the camera I will post what I can but have to limit the file sizes and number of pics, paying for cell phone data is costing a bundle and the parks free WiFi is useless unless nobody in the park!

-----------

I really want to find the right buyer for this car, especially so as the last project car I sold mostly complete and I gave him a killer deal on it, I was not careful and he trashed it, it was an even bigger project than this one and only 8k miles on it in 7 years:(

New buyer does not have to be a track driver but this car is so darn quick it will shame some much higher end cars, most of them with a good driver behind the wheel, I just hope it goes out and does what I built it for.

------------------

I need a grocery getter so will consider part trade towards an 03-06 Matrix XRS and perhaps other cars.

Last edited:

Young L

never thought id see this happen. So many firsts with this car, people need to understand that many of the items that are available now wouldn't be without Ricks input and knowledge

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Thanks, very kind words, much appreciated:)

--------------

I did not think this would happen either but life brings changes and best to go with the flow sometimes, since not tracking the car I want to keep my low insurance rates and this car is to tempting to have fun in, just because I am 64 does not mean I have reached full attainment of self control behind the wheel[cool]

I promised my sweet wife this is the last car I will build this far or anywhere near it as she stood by me for years while I blew a huge amount of money on cars and trucks. I have to stick to my word and she is worth it, coolest lady I ever met, treats me incredibly well, super sweet, superb cook and damn fine looking to boot!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
OK, what is happening here, I still have this car at this incredible deal I am offering it at?

I was hoping to sell it to a member of this great site but will have to advertise it to the general public very soon it seems, sadly so:(

-------------------

I do need a truck or small grocery getter car and can make a nice trade, I need $16 k plus car or truck to made the deal work for me.

Nooo not another member leaving :(

This might be one of those targeting the wrong audience type things. I'm assuming most here are more interested in a part out rather than a full car, and if you're on the forums there's a good chance you already own a Fiesta.

Could maybe try scca classifieds? A CL ad will probably only get lowball offers. Plus you've modded it per your liking which limits the market more.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
I have parted out many cars but this one I wanted to leave intact as much as possible and I no longer have a shop to work out of, full time RVing.

For somebody that is even halfway serious about modding a car and may have a stock or mildly modded ST which they could sell, buy mine, save a huge amount of time and money and be way ahead:)

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I was thinking, why would someone do sooooooooooooo much to a vehicle and only put 9k on it. Then I had to remind myself of the two gaming rigs I spent tons of hours tweaking... and I'm not really a gamer. (most recent one I own is Far Cry 4 out of a small handful overall) I literally spent more time planning analyzing and tweaking and "testing" than gaming. So while I'm not much of a hands-on motorhead, I can relate. Good luck with the sale!

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
I have done worse, Scion TC, much more modded than the FiST, 7k miles in 8 years:) It won audio comps and was very fast on track as well against pure race cars.

--------------

And even worse yet, $100 into a race 95M3 and that much or more into a C5/6 race Vette and only drove them once each, I think I like building more than driving, it seems to be the case.

--------------

I built a $5k IRacing game system and when designing the desk for the RV to fit it realized I could not get the data at the tracks I was going to attend to use it for practice so I sold it after using it a couple of times and had a Laptop built that would be decent for it on the occasion I could get the data.

--------------

Somebody needs to cough up a nice early WRX wagon, Matrix XRS or V6 Rav4 Sport and some cash and get one well built FiST to have fun with or I will have to find a way to keep it, maybe go rally version on the setup....

If I get my Durama sold soon I have a deal lined up on a good truck and 5th wheel to meet my needs and money left over so I could keep the FiST if that works out, my aim it to go back to being dept free and never use credit again.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Love this car and would love to keep it but just not in our best interest, not able to use it as built for, killer deal for the new owner if one pops up.....

I can reduce the price if I take key items off the car but that would be a hassle as no shop to work in, winter here now.....I really thought somebody would be glad to get a $40+ K car barely used and save all the time, hundreds of hours, etc put into it by now....:(

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Update first page to reflect true value of this car.

Mods were $24,300+ not including labor
NADA trade in value is $17,325
Total to replicate this car would be $41,625

New price is $26,900

OBRO (or best reasonable offer:)

Thanks, have a great weekend!
Rick

Just wanted to say I'm bummed, and good luck with the sale. I'm mostly a lurker, but I have learned so much from your posts.