Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #21
Is it too late? I'd like to get in on this.
I'd like in too if it's still possible!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Still possible to get a set?
It is still possible to put a deposit down on a set. Send me a PM with your Paypal Address and if you want anything else like Hubcentric Rings, Lugs or Center Caps.

Our plan was to submit the order to Enkei today but with a hour long power outage here and Enkei not taking orders all next week because of SEMA, this group buy will be open all of next week too.

Thanks

-Ty-

I'm 100% thrilled for this. I don't mind the wait, as these are my favorite wheels of all time. Additionally I want to save some extra cash up to buy the best possible tires. Thanks OAKOS! Hopefully other premium wheel brands realize theres money to be made with our platform and wise up.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #30
I'm 100% thrilled for this. I don't mind the wait, as these are my favorite wheels of all time. Additionally I want to save some extra cash up to buy the best possible tires. Thanks OAKOS! Hopefully other premium wheel brands realize theres money to be made with our platform and wise up.
Your Welcome!

[ridinghorse]

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #32
BUMP!

Order was placed yesterday, a total of 18 sets are coming in and we have 1 set left that is not claimed.

Let me know if you would like to fill the last spot!

-Anthony

Psyched for this. What would the ideal size tire be for somebody running Mountune springs (less then an inch drop)?

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #34
Psyched for this. What would the ideal size tire be for somebody running Mountune springs (less then an inch drop)?
If it were me, I would be running a 225/45 or 215/45. All tire brands when it comes down to sizing are all slighlty different.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #35
OK the last set has been sold! [strongman]

ALL 16x7 43mm 4x108 from this run have are sold out! Thanks to everyone on this Forum.

AS stated before, the order has been placed through Enkei and we now just have to wait, about 4 months we are expecting.

I will be keeping everyone updated as when they leave Japan so we can settle up with the rest of payment and if anyone wants to add on lugs, hubrings, or center caps!

If anyone has any questions please PM us or give us a call 586.803.1750.

-Anthony

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #37
So, is the consensus that a 225/45 on a 7" wide wheel is not 'too pinched'??
225/45 would be a "meaty" tire if that makes sense, Generally on a 16x7 the suggested tire size for Fiesta would be 215/45, some even run a 205/45 which could be "streched", (not ideal in my opnion.) pending brand (edited)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The RS-3 in 205/45 r16 has a tread width of 7.4" and section width of 8.1". This will not looked stretched and would fit amazingly.
That's great, except that I want a tire that's ~.5" taller overall than OEM O.D., not .2" shorter O.D. than stock height.