Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I may not be able to cover the remaining balance on these, I recently became engaged and as much as I'd love these it may be hard to justify.

Can you explain how it would work if someone wants to take my spot? @OAKOS Automotive I assume someone would just personally pay me for my $200 deposit and then the rest of the balance would be owed to you.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #129
Payment sent to offthewall503. And pm sent to oakos

Thanks
I will keep the funds in my account just in case something doesn't line up.
Settled, this is normally not how we do things, but looks like you guys are handling this like adults. For all other questions like this please call or make sure you here from us before the deal goes down.

-Anthony

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #132
Any word on a date for getting these yet? Was hoping to have them for the first autox on march 26th.
The current expected arrival date is March 10th to us here. Could be plus or minus 2-3 days at worst from that date on arriving to us here. Then they would get shipped out over those next few days. Should definitely be to you before March 26th. :D

-Ty-