Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Album Problem

Hi. I created an album so I could show pics in a thread, and apparently the pics I tried to use were humongous so it said it failed. Now if I try to upload anything it says I've exceeded my allotted album size (or something similar), and I can't figure out how to remove the too big pics. I've deleted the album and created another, still says I don't have room.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hi. I created an album so I could show pics in a thread, and apparently the pics I tried to use were humongous so it said it failed. Now if I try to upload anything it says I've exceeded my allotted album size (or something similar), and I can't figure out how to remove the too big pics. I've deleted the album and created another, still says I don't have room.
What are teh actual size of each image?

OP
Spaceman_Spiff
Thread Starter #5
Follow-up: I was able to delete the album after a day or two. I've since made a new one and put smaller pics in it, seems to be working just fine now.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Glad to hear this.