Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part out Recaros, Engine, Transmission, Wheels, Bumper, Spoiler, Suspension, Navigation, Steering wheel

Trader history for STGarage (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting out a 2015 Black Fiesta ST only 9K miles and a green Fiesta ST all parts are OEM and tested, PM me if you are interested in any of the parts listed below or any other parts from this vehicles, Also PM me if you want any other pictures of parts. Located in Chicago Willing to Ship Buyer is responsible for shipping cost, If you like i can list the part you need on ebay, Buyer is responsible for shipping cost and Ebay fees Ebay will charge

Parts sold or damaged and not acceptable for resale
Front bumper and grilles
Hood
Fenders
Radiator
A/C condenser
Intercooler
Seats

Just some of the parts for sale
Wheel and Tire $250
Engine $800
Transmission $300
Rear Bumper with lower spoiler and reflectors $400
Hatch Wing $200

PM me if your interested in any other parts

Attachments

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I need a couple interior pieces, are you parting out a car? I can get you pictures of the parts I need / describe them (albeit poorly).

Pete

Has the green envy rear bumper been repainted or is it original paint? I've had mine repainted twice and the color has never quiet match since then. Been looking for an original bumper painted one.

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
I pretty sure it has never been repainted but i will look at it tomorrow to confirm

Interested in driver steering wheel airbag, driver side curtain airbag, and driver knee airbag and left front control arm

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
oem radio antenna? some assholes stole mine at the train station

V_2

Pretty sure that's my old GE in the pics. You don't see many wrecked and the door is taped exactly the same. Also wasn't able to get to the inside of the hatch to remove my wing risers.

If so, the rear bumper is original and was undamaged in the accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.