Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Swift spec-r springs. Lightly used. $275 shipped obo

Trader history for Plainrt (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Love these things but removed them today as car went into winter mode. Every year I change up my car for autocross so next year i may try something stiffer. Springs were only used this summer and are in great shape and even still have stickers on.

$275 obo shipped to the 48.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
How's the ride on these and do you have pics of the car with them?

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I thought the ride was good. They performed well compared to stock at autocross.

These springs are great ride is quality is amazing for racing. On road it's about the same as stock. I believe the overall drop is about 1" front and .8" rear. That's my measured drop. You guys shoild pick these up if your not using coilovers.

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Are those 16s?

These springs are great ride is quality is amazing for racing. On road it's about the same as stock. I believe the overall drop is about 1" front and .8" rear. That's my measured drop. You guys shoild pick these up if your not using coilovers.
I use Swift springs on my Evo with Bilsteins and handles well in aggressive driving.

[MENTION=2283]Plainrt[/MENTION], would you suspect any rubbing with the 15x8 TD's? With the 195's I am running they sit outside the wheel well, maybe around 1/2".

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
[MENTION=2283]Plainrt[/MENTION], would you suspect any rubbing with the 15x8 TD's? With the 195's I am running they sit outside the wheel well, maybe around 1/2".

Hmmmm I wouldn't think so but I can't really say for sure :(

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Sold to erbarry. Lock it up.

Thanks ;) will pm with tracking when ship. I think will go out on wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.