Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just checking in

I am fixing a 2014 fiesta. I purchased a 2013 for parts. I will be selling what I don't need. I will be going to pick the parts car up from Pittsburgh this Friday. Thanks for not being a blocked fiesta forum. My name is Victor and live in central New York.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
What I am working on, 2014 SE 7900 miles. I could not believe the cost of parts for these little cars. Im beside myself, I bought the 2014 figuring it would definitely be a cheap fix like a Neon. When I owned a bodyshop 10 years ago. You could buy a wrecked Neon with low miles for 40 bucks from Copart. You buy a parts car and keeping what you have to fix others from whats left. So not the case with this car. I wanted a good cheap economical car to commute to work with. Something small since I work at a local hospital. Our parking spots are only 8 feet wide. So anyhow, this is where Im at!

Attachments