Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HOW TO: show boost and AFR on Vdyno, why so hard to find the instructions???

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Sheesh, Vdyno upgraded so not showing the Boost and AFR.

I have had this happen before but forgot to make a note of it and just spent the past 1/2 hour being a dumb ass not knowing how to search or it is just not easy to find though should be common knowledge by now, part of a sticky, etc.........

I search all over this forum, other forums, etc and just did not see it and read deep into several threads where suddenly everyone was using it but nobody said anything about how to set it up.

So, how about somebody making this easy to find or just pointing me in the easy to find but not properly searched location:)

Thanks,
Rick

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Open V-Dyno Program

Select "Files"
Select "Options"
Select Tab "Columns and Profiles"
Check "AFR" box and type in box Actual AFR (AFR)
Check "Boost" box and type in box Boost Pressure (PSI)

Click "Save"

Then Load your file and it should now show Boost and AFR profiles provided that you also selected to log Actual AFR (AFR) and Boost Pressure (PSI) in AP for your log run files captured...

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, much appreciated:)

I had this info before but could not find it again and searched all over, is there a place where it is easy to find for others as well?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thanks, much appreciated:)

I had this info before but could not find it again and searched all over, is there a place where it is easy to find for others as well?
Your welcome! The new VDyno update (1.3.7) doesn't carry over entered label options from previous revision and they just need to be reentered and saved..

I don't think we have a sticky yet specifically outlining how to use V-dyno and what are the key parameters that need to be entered? I'll look to see what we have available...

bump on older thread. I'm struggling to get vdyno up and running. Is there a potential for a sticky?

I was struggling to get it to show any results. I added my custom vehicle with the guidance from another thread, but I couldn't find it in the profile drop down to load. I finally figured out to make a new Fiesta Folder in the programs folder structure, and copy the new custom .xml file for the Fiesta I created to the Fiesta folder. Once I did that, and reopened the program, I could then select Fiesta and actually get somewhere. With my new found knowledge, I think I will make a thread of my own to be sticky'd to hopefully save someone else a little frustration.