Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb License Plate Frame Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm really sick of advertising for my dealer and would like a Cobb license plate frame. The only problem is, I can't find one locally and Cobb wants 45 USD to ship to my house which is a joke. If someone from the US would be willing to buy one and ship it to me I'd be happy to pay for the cost and throw in a few bucks for your trouble.

Is it the black plastic one? I'll check around my workshop when I'm home I may have one left over from another car

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #3
Yepp that's the one, I think they're 2 dollars on the Cobb site.

I have an extra one that came with my exhaust. PM me an address and I'll mail it to you. Unless the shipping is nuts, don't worry about the money.

OP
letitreign
Thread Starter #5
I have an extra one that came with my exhaust. PM me an address and I'll mail it to you. Unless the shipping is nuts, don't worry about the money.
Awesome! I have a feeling it will be around 20 USD just because of the duties in which case I'm definitely sending you money. Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.