Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Group buy for Delrin Steering Rack Bushings

Trader history for Gun_Runner (0)

ronmcdon

Ah dammit thats a real shame. Would be great to have a solution like that and bolt on some TE-37s in 16x8 +35, 4x100

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ah dammit thats a real shame. Would be great to have a solution like that and bolt on some TE-37s in 16x8 +35, 4x100
Ya that is how I felt. It’s why I originally bought the jig but I just kinda got over it, It was tricky to find a place that would do the drilling part and I am not in a position at this time to do it myself at home. In fact working on cars is a not allowed here. The wonders of apartments and condo’s.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You have to deal with that shit as well?!?

I thought that I was the ONLY one on here suffering under that kind of BS. [mad]
Ya I have to deal with it.I sneak in little things but usually wind up paying to get shit done so I am not caught violating. Previously I had a parking lot to work in . Which is in pics in my build thread.
I am looking at Houses as I want to get a house that is mine with no one telling what I can and can’t do.

ronmcdon

oh yeah good luck with buying a house in LA!

got myself a place in AZ recently and hope I can register my cars over there for more forgiving emissions, rent it out to a long term renter and continue to live in LA haha

Dpro

6000 Post Club
oh yeah good luck with buying a house in LA!

got myself a place in AZ recently and hope I can register my cars over there for more forgiving emissions, rent it out to a long term renter and continue to live in LA haha
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: congrats on the place in AZ I could never live in AZ its either too hot or too dead. Thats me though.

ronmcdon

Oh I'm not actually living there, just owning property and leasing it out at least for the next 2 years to pay mortgage.
working on developing my professional licensure to work and be employed in that state. Will then work in telehealth while still living in CA.

would also allow me to pay lower income and capital gains taxes, not to mention not have to have to deal with CARB and can have car parts shipped back to me.
the drive is not that bad, around 5 and half hours from los angeles.
what sucks is longer drives to norcal where family and all the nicer tracks and restaurants (that I prefer) are.