Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
i always wanted the x-37 on from adams website. when i heard it disappeared i was so hurt lol now i saw this and am so glad ive waited. patients has its rewards [raceflag] also pulled the trigger on BC racing coilovers extreme drop kit yesterday. I figured whats the point of working hard day and night if you cant spend a little on yourself. happy early Christmas present to myself lol.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #46
Expectations for 325~335whp on e30 seems fairly reasonable given the preliminary dyno results I just received from PumaSpeed today running on 99 RON UK (93 octane US equivalent) pump gas...The hp/tq numbers on pump they are seeing are quite impressive! Final results should be released by end of the week..

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #50
PumaSpeed x-47 Hybrid - Boost Profile

~1.4 bar (20psi) @ 2250rpm

~1.8 bar (26psi) from 2450rpm to 7100rpm

Red Line = x-47 Boost Profile

Blue Line = Stock Boost Profile

X-47 Boost Profile.jpg

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #51
Panda's tuning and test of the x-47 Hybrid will be done with e30 fuel...

"We will have (x-47) results very soon but we are "expecting" 325-335whp range out of the 1.6 with e30 fuel" - Panda Motor Works
My guess is that this is Panda's x-47 / e30 performance "guestimate" which is roughly 30whp higher than what PumaSpeed is currently seeing on their own x-47 / 93 octane pump gas dyno results (to be released soon)...

Will be interesting to see what Panda's e30 results actually yield....

Panda's tuning and test of the x-47 Hybrid will be done with e30 fuel...

My guess is that this is Panda's x-47 / e30 performance "guestimate" which is roughly 30whp higher than what PumaSpeed is currently seeing on their own x-47 / 93 octane pump gas dyno results (to be released soon)...

Will be interesting to see what Panda's e30 results actually yield....
What I'm hearing from that is about 300whp on pump gas. That, that is a very good thing. Especially at $1,400 + core.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #53
What I'm hearing from that is about 300whp on pump gas. That, that is a very good thing. Especially at $1,400 + core.
Hopefully we'll be seeing final results soon... And its good to know there are at least 5 FiSTs we know of so far having x-47's installed, tuned and tested with various mods, tuners, and fuel types ...We'll be able to get a very good idea as to what the x-47's capabilities really are over the next few weeks...

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Hopefully we'll be seeing final results soon... And its good to know there are at least 5 FiSTs we know of so far having x-47's installed, tuned and tested with various mods, tuners, and fuel types ...We'll be able to get a very good idea as to what the x-47's capabilities really are over the next few weeks...
Really??! Damn, must be a secret society that we don't know about lol

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #55
Nah... Hardly a secret....Much of this has already been mentioned earlier throughout this thread...

I've also been in direct contact with Tony at PumaSpeed over the past week who has been very good at providing updates as to their progress so we can share it with our forum members...As soon as final results are ready to release I will post them here in this thread ...

Here's the breakdown of x-47s that we know of that are currently being tested or will be installed, tuned, and tested over next few weeks...

1- FiST with Panda - e30 fuel (US)
2- FiSts with PumpaSpeed - (pump fuel) (UK)
2- FiSTs with forum members who just recently purchased x-47s (US)

As mentioned earlier we'll be able to get a very good idea as to what the x-47's capabilities really are over the next few weeks...I will say that so far the pump gas results I've seen from PumaSpeed do look very promising...

Ish

I'll be getting one, it should be here tomorrow if Im home to sign for it. I wasn't going to go with another hybrid but i got a deal i couldn't refuse. Anyway I Will be doing a 91oct, e30, and meth tune as well with it. I plan on getting it on a dyno so everyone will get a good idea of what its capable of on different fuels ect. One thing that i can see holding it back is my ic (jline) so im sure whatever results I get they could possibly be better with say a dhm ic. Ill have it on this weekend so maybe by early next year it should be tuned on all fuels. Ill be posting updates here.

Also for anyone curious/interested ill be selling my x37(will post sunday) without elbow and iwg.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I'll be getting one, it should be here tomorrow if Im home to sign for it. I wasn't going to go with another hybrid but i got a deal i couldn't refuse. Anyway I Will be doing a 91oct, e30, and meth tune as well with it. I plan on getting it on a dyno so everyone will get a good idea of what its capable of on different fuels ect. One thing that i can see holding it back is my ic (jline) so im sure whatever results I get they could possibly be better with say a dhm ic. Ill have it on this weekend so maybe by early next year it should be tuned on all fuels. Ill be posting updates here.

Also for anyone curious/interested ill be selling my x37(will post sunday) without elbow and iwg.
I'm sure someone in the FS section will snatch that up quick.

So what is the total cost for this thing delivered ? Also what other supporting mods would one require ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That X-47's Will surely be mine as soon as it come to the market! Hope it will arrive before next spring. Sub! [rockon]