Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed X-47 Hybrid Turbo Thread

How many have purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo?

• X-47 Purchased

Votes: 53 75.7%
  • X-47 Installed

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • X-47 Tuned

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • X-47 Dyno / V-Dyno Results

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
Maybe [MENTION=6662]Pumaspeed[/MENTION] can comment on the added whistle noise from the X-37 to the X-47 [poke]

Maybe [MENTION=6662]Pumaspeed[/MENTION] can comment on the added whistle noise from the X-37 to the X-47 [poke]
The extra air volume moved by the turbo will be accounting for the added noise im sure
we have found the increase exhaust turbine wheel size has added exhaust turbine noise out of the exhaust in all our testing

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #127
Poll added at top of thread...

"Who has already purchased / installed / tuned the x-47 Hybrid Turbo? (multiple choice allowed)"

*Note: The poll is setup such that you can make multiple choices (below) such that members can see where in the process those who purchased the x-47 are...

• Purchased
  • Installed
  • Tuned

Come on ISH, get that beast tuned. I'm a local San Diegan and I'm on the fence about buying to. I want to make sure it's what it is talked up to be.

Also, which Panda shop is in charge of selling the new x47?

I am patiently waiting to see the numbers from ish too lol I'm in la, Cali and if this turbo really is what it's says...might go hybrid route lol I hate when I have the money to buy but Isn't 100% sure on what to buy hahaha smfh

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #130
eagerly waiting for results as well..

So far our poll (posted yesterday at top of thread) shows that [MENTION=3924]2016leefook[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4233]44sg44[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6750]Wildcat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] have purchased the x-47...

Pete

eagerly waiting for results as well..

So far our poll (posted yesterday at top of thread) shows that [MENTION=3924]2016leefook[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4233]44sg44[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6750]Wildcat[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] have purchased the x-47...
Correct for myself. I'm waiting for my engine and the turbo is on its way back after sending the x37 last week out. Pretty quick turn around time.

LILIKE16ST

Man I am chomping at the bit to see the numbers on these things. My plan was x37 in the future but it's pretty cool knowing I can basically stick with the same plan only it'll be even better than originally planned with an x47 im just excited to see exactly how much better

Ish

I got a friend to help me out with vdyno just to get an idea where im at ect. My x47 91oct vdyno is showing about 20whp more over my x37 91oct vdyno. Im on my 3-4 revision as of today. Also all of my logs are always done on the same fwy road so Im sure they are accurate for measurement purposes. Im going to wait until my tunes all finished before i post them.

Note* I will be taking my car to a dyno to get some real numbers but that wont be until I finish up my meth tune.

I've been emailing Panda today. They told me they have 4 on their way from over the pond. I asked for results. We will see what he says. I told him the forum is chomping at the bit. (I'm also in line for one of the 4). Get in line gents. I'm still waiting for the results.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #139
Panda just let me know they hit 270whp on vdyno tonight on crappy cali 91 at 6k rpms. Looks promising peeps. Let the hate begin.
Thanks for the update!

That's pretty encouraging news considering its with our crap CA 91 winter blend pump gas...

Will be interesting to see what 93 produces...Puma originally showed (on dyno) 294whp with 99RON (93 US equiv.)

That must be mine lol
So is Panda tuning yours Ish?