Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST in Maine?

Someone has to be out there. I've owned the car sense August. I have yet to see another FiST in the state.. Someone tell me i'm wrong. Please...[bawling]

MO in SoPo since 1/31/14.

I drive through L/A on my way to Greene from time to time, and dudes in their F-350s keep trying to red light me. It ends up somewhat amusing.

OP
Bames_207
Thread Starter #4
Nice let me know, I live in Lewiston right off the exit. I would love to actually look at another FiST. F350's and Jetta's... that has become my life. Get waives from the STI's around so i guess thats progress?

Gorham, I don't notice many waves other than focus ST's. only seen a few FiST's all in portlnd while I'm working. everyone thinks its a Subaru???[dunno]

I’m in Maine. The only one in my area to boot. mostly flooded out with WRXs so, it’s tough to fit in the crowd. I get more laughs than ooohs and aaaaahs. :(

I’m in Maine. The only one in my area to boot. mostly flooded out with WRXs so, it’s tough to fit in the crowd. I get more laughs than ooohs and aaaaahs. :(
Well since there is a new Maine member today seemed like a good day to join!
I’m in Searsport have a ‘19 I’m sure you can guess the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently moved to Western Maine (Stratton). Anyone wrench on these in the area?
If you every need any assistance feel free to send me a message. I’m not close by a radical definition, but I can still help on the interwebs. :)
Welcome to club, I’ll have an ST again someday.....

FYI, I'm attending the MassTuning TrackFest at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on 4/25. $250 buys you seven 20-minute sessions.