Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Trade black stocks for rado gray or silver

I just bought my magnetic 2016 fist a couple weeks ago. Looking to trade someone locally for their stock wheels. I have the black wheels with no scratches and 1000 miles on them. I live in buena park IMG_5183.JPG

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'd be willing to trade. Mine are the stock silver (I paint dipped them black). You should be able to easily remove it.

I'm local (in LA) but I'll be heading out of town tonight for a couple weeks. Not likely we can meet before then but let me know if you are interested. I'd be willing to meet now or after I come back if they are still available.

Sent using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
I'd be willing to trade my immaculate silver wheels, no scratches or curb rashes. The tires are still the original set that came with the car with 17,000 miles on them and down to the wear bars, so a new set of tires will be needed soon. This is good if you have other tire preferences besides OE in mind. I'd trade you for your new wheel set and give you $200 cash to make up for the worn tires I have on mine. I also have a Ford TPS calibration tool to marry the wheel set to the car. Let me know, I can meet up tomorrow.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I'll concede to koozy for now. If for any reason it doesn't work out and you are still looking on Christmas eve, let me know. We can remove the paint dip before the trade.

You can text me at 213-272-2023.

Edit: I have 15k miles on Firestone Wide Ovals (205/40). Amazingly, the tread is still pretty high. Haven't had them measured recently but they look almost new. However I had a nail in rear passenger tire that was patched up about 3,000 miles ago. Haven't had any problems with it since.

One of the wheels may have been slightly rubbed but I'm not really sure. I don't think it's scratched bad but I won't really know for sure until the dip is removed. The dip is really thin because I just wanted to see what it would look like black and I was going more for a really dark grey color.

We can discuss later if you are still looking on Christmas Eve.

Sent using Tapatalk

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
I have stock silver ones with a little less then 5k miles.

If u still have them available next weekend, I just had some BFG Comp 2's installed 2 weeks ago on my silver stockers. I live in North San Diego county. Let me know. I've had my car for a while and can take pictures of them if interested.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk