Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta owner from AZ

Hello All,

I just bought a fun project car a week ago and I thought would join the forum to get some info and find parts that I will need. I bought a 2015 fiesta that needs some front end repair. I am not new to the ST family thought, I have a 2013 focus ST that I ordered when the order banks started taking orders. I have a few fun fords and just old my 2004 focus SVT all option euro pack to make space for my new project. My current list of cars is a focus ST, fiesta ST, 2nd gen SHO Taurus with 72k miles, 2013 focus SE, 2006 ford five hundred and a 1977 Vette with 40k original miles.

I plan on restoring the fiesta and improving it.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome, looking forward to your project.

DvC

Join the azst facebook group if you havent yet. 300 of us so far. A good group of people

Siestarider

Welcome to the worlds best repository of modern Fiesta ST lore. You will be astonished at what searching can reveal. Setting aside the usual yapping, some genuine pros have posted plenty on this site.