Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 Wheels

Trader history for SPhilli911 (0)

SPhilli911

White Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 Wheels 17x7, asking $300 or best offer. Local pickup. PM me.

They were used as winter beater wheels and for a short time Autox. They have a few dings and dents and not in the best shape honestly, but they could be good winter wheels or refurbished.

They are mounted on Bridgestone Potenzas 205/40R17 with some tread still on them.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #3
No, only pick up.

I will update the picture, better quality and with my screen name, date, and website.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those things are way too nice to be 'winter beater wheels'!! [nono]

IF they were 16x7s I would be on my way up there to pick them up right now, to yes, use (very reluctantly) as winter wheels. LOL

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #6
Those things are way too nice to be 'winter beater wheels'!! [nono]

IF they were 16x7s I would be on my way up there to pick them up right now, to yes, use (very reluctantly) as winter wheels. LOL
They were nice when I bought them sure, but for use in auto-cross for a few months, they became a little less nice so I used them in the winter last year and for a while in summer. They could use a good cleaning, but they do have dings and dents and even paint chips. They aren't nearly as nice anymore. [hihi]

I will update with better quality pictures that might accurately show their condition later on today.