Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How-To: Using FORScan to change your Sync3 boot splash screen to "ST Ford Performance"

Can anyone recommend a confirmed working USB to ODB2 cable? Would like to order one for this, but would like to know its going to work ahead of time... Thanks!

Question, I got forscan working and all that jazz but at those special ST Performance splash screens only on sync 2.0?

I ended up changing it to the Raptor one (because eh why not?) but a lot of the splashes seem to not load and it defaults to the ford logo. I'm planning on updating to 2.2 when my hub gets in, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that is the issue.

also, I really like the Lincoln color scheme better than the Ford one but altering 7DO-01-02 to 8 doesn't seem to trigger it. is there something else I have to change as well?

reading through the info it seems that 7d03-01 also has to be changed.

cool it'd be great if I looked at these things before posting lol

Tried all of these suggestions to the letter (thanks all, btw!). My car is being stubborn.

I can get all of the splash screens associated with numbers (Lincoln, Raptor, etc), but cannot locate the ST screen for the life of me.

Getting ready to just try 1-F to see if it's hiding in another designation.

Does the bluetooth OBD plug work with a laptop? Does the plug come with a bluetooth adapter? I was hoping to get the bluetooth one, since it seems to be cheaper than the cable version.

Does the bluetooth OBD plug work with a laptop? Does the plug come with a bluetooth adapter? I was hoping to get the bluetooth one, since it seems to be cheaper than the cable version.
yes the bluetooth ones work with laptops fine. at the price point they won't come with a bluetooth adapter.

Question, I got forscan working and all that jazz but at those special ST Performance splash screens only on sync 2.0?
yep