Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RI Group Meet... Gauging interest.

Hey guys I'm gauging interest on group meets in RI. If you guys are interested or have any ideas feel free to throw them out there.

So I was thinking come warmer weather that I would try to start weekly or bi-weekly meet for local owners. Probably in Lincoln or Warwick RI. Any one is welcome, so if your buddy has a STI or a Beamer bring em too. Prob mid week at a reasonable time.

When I owned my GTI I was part of a club that did this and we basically got together every week and would shoot the shit, talk about mods, sports, and usually grab some food or a beer. We would also organize large convoys to shows and events. More than once I found myself in the garage working on my car or someone else's with these guys and having that kind of bond was awesome especially when you needed some help.

This would be a great opportunity for us to get together, admire our cars, and gain some good friends. So if your interested please comment, add any ideas or input on mine, and maybe we can get something in the works.

Thanks guys.

Recently moved to Seekonk (so basically RI) from Wisconsin. I'll be taking delivery of my FiST hopefully in a couple of weeks and it would be could to meet other FiST owners as I don't see any of them on the road.

I know there is a weekly meet in Warwick on Mondays but I haven't been able to make it to one yet.

OP
DANger_zone
Thread Starter #3
Theres not many here. Between mass and ri ive seen about 5 fists. With only one being a regular sighting and its an older gentleman who never waves. Theres alot of owners in CT however.

Thats the first that ive heard of a meet in warwick, but if you can get more info about that then id deffinetly go if i knew i wasnt the only FiST.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I live in Boston but work in RI, I have only seen two FiSTs here since owning it, would definitely like to meet some other owners

I just noticed you're in Lincoln. I work there, I haven't seen another FiST here yet!
I've seen a few around. I work in Providence and there's a guy across from my building who has a silver one. I have to say though they are quite sparse round these parts.

OP
DANger_zone
Thread Starter #10
Hey guys so next thursday, may 25, is the first cruise night at patriot place in mass. If you havent been yet its a huge show with everything from classics to exotics, about 200 plus cars on a good night and i highly recomend it. Im deffinetly going up so if you guys wanna meet and cruise let me know. If not i hope to see you there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bringing this back to life. Seems like just in the last year the number if FiSTs in RI have multiplied, curious how many of them are on here. Would still be cool to get a group together.

There‘s only one FiST I know in RI, but you may see more if you’re on FB and join the NE-RS/ST page

There‘s only one FiST I know in RI, but you may see more if you’re on FB and join the NE-RS/ST page
I joined the NE RST group and their is actually a pretty good group of RI ST owners - we're pretty active I'd say