Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB ATR and Tune Ideas/Sharing

TempeST

Bringing this back from dead. Some cool news. if you guys are Familiar with HPA(High Performance Academy) Is going to release a Refreshing course specifically for COBB ATR users. :) I have been keeping up on their webinars and such for the past few months. you can check them out here. www.hpacademy.com

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Bringing this back from dead. Some cool news. if you guys are Familiar with HPA(High Performance Academy) Is going to release a Refreshing course specifically for COBB ATR users. :) I have been keeping up on their webinars and such for the past few months. you can check them out here. www.hpacademy.com
Awesome !! Thanx for sharing.

TempeST

Awesome !! Thanx for sharing.
If you subscribe to them, they do weekly live broadcasts of tuning and go over different things every week. And they give you awesome deals on their tuning courses. Last week was when they mentioned they will be coming out with the COBB reflashing course!

I still haven't seen any updates for the Ford Accesstuner. Looks like you can get the Subaru one if you go through the process. Do you know which course(s) you have to take in specific in order to get access to the Accesstuner (whenever that is released).

Thanks

I'm genuinely looking into getting the access tuner software. Any advice and or suggestions are welcome.
I say take the course and then of you also have a good understanding of how an engine works, start by reviewing and understanding all of the Cobb OTS files they have. Don’t necessarily make any changes you don’t understand, but rather approach as a problem solving tool. So in other words, the engine is behaving in this way, how do I understand what’s happening and effectively change it for a more desired result. If you’ve never tuned an aftermarket ECU or OEM ECU or piggy back system, perhaps start with something easier. I also think that if your goal is to make more power than anyone else has, and you’re not familiar with any of it, just save yourself a lot of money and work with an experienced tuner.

I say take the course and then of you also have a good understanding of how an engine works, start by reviewing and understanding all of the Cobb OTS files they have. Don’t necessarily make any changes you don’t understand, but rather approach as a problem solving tool. So in other words, the engine is behaving in this way, how do I understand what’s happening and effectively change it for a more desired result. If you’ve never tuned an aftermarket ECU or OEM ECU or piggy back system, perhaps start with something easier. I also think that if your goal is to make more power than anyone else has, and you’re not familiar with any of it, just save yourself a lot of money and work with an experienced tuner.
I have a pretty good understanding of how and engine works and how it should run. My main goal is to learn how to tune not certainly for power. One of the other reasons I want to do this route is it would be another problem solving tool. Besides I think I could get a pretty good grasp of the software once I take the course.