Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

coneklr tiny pumpkin of fury build

Figured its time to update the main page of this post as a lot has changed.

Current mods on the Fiesta are:

Wheels and suspension:
fifteen52 tarmacs (matte black 17x8)
Bridgeston Blizzak 205/40/17
KW XTA Coilovers
Tarox Super Street Front brake kit

Performance Mods:
Mountune FB1 kit
-Tune
-RMM
-Filter
Thermal R&D Catback exhaust

Cosmetic:
fifteen52 Carbon Rear wing extension
fifteen52 shift knob (getting it custom powdercoated)
fifteen52 Cup Spoilers
Darkmatterdesigns Alumalite splitter

Sound:
JL Audio 6.5 front components
Kenwood Excelon sub amp
Alpine Type R 8" subwoofer

Waiting to be installed:
16x9 fifteen52 formula TR
245/45/16 Toyo T1R
fifteen52 bolt on style fender flares
Mountune MRX w/billet wastegate
Mountune Full Intercooler upgrade
Radium Engineering full catch can setup
Mountune turbosmart BOV
Mountune exhaust hangers
Mountune Quick Shift
Mountune Induction hose
Whoosh Motorsport 3" Catted DP and Thermal 3" adapter

Hey guys, I figured I would move from my intro thread over to hear as I have started actually doing stuff to the car. I mostly post on Instagram as 99.9999% of my photos are taken with my phone it is easier. However, i will try to provide relevant information and updates to this thread as well.

A little background about me. I have car OCD and between my wife and I we have owned over 30 cars (I am 34) and have never had a loyalty to a specific brand. I started out with a 76 Olds cutlass with a 350 in it which was a great first car but it wasn't until I bought my first Honda that I was hooked into the car life. I owned a few Honda's, then a whole slew of VW's from a MK2 Jetta 16v to a MK6 TDI, to our current Touareg. When my wife and I had our second kid I decided I needed to get a four door and so I went to trade my MK6 TDI in for a 4 door GTI. However, I stopped at a Ford dealer on the way as I heard they had received the first two Focus ST's in the country. I ended up leaving with a 2013 Performance Blue ST2, was one of the first handful sold in Colorado. That car started my Ford obsession, I strongly believe no other manufacturer is as in tune with the gear head crowd currently than Ford is. Anyway, long story short I sold the FoST and bought a Fiat Abarth...kept that for a whopping 3 months and bought a F31 (3 series wagon). The wagon was a great car but never fit me, it was too richy fancy and was only available in an automatic.

That brings us to current and my 2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST. She's pretty base, no Recaro's and no sunroof or nav. I actually wanted it that way, however the more I live with the base seats the more I want to dump them.

IMG_0942.JPG
IMG_0943.JPG

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #2
A few of my other "builds".

The Touareg is my wife's car.
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0633.JPG

And some others
IMG_0603.JPG
IMG_0295.JPG
26884182873_a5f280f973_o.jpg
27392956752_3d90e9297b_o.jpg
IMG_8439.JPG
IMG_8430.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
First car we've seen rocking that little wing extension and we must say it looks fantastic!
Thanks guys! [MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] has one as well (his is combined with your wing risers. They are nice pieces, it's a little thing that too me ads a lot to the car.

Stock when I bought her
View attachment 12734

Wheels ordered
View attachment 12735
View attachment 12736
View attachment 12737

Shipment of fun
View attachment 12738
View attachment 12739
View attachment 12740
View attachment 12741

Springs installed
View attachment 12742
View attachment 12743
View attachment 12744

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
Love that MERKUR! Holy crap! Do you still have it?

[ridinghorse]

Er....according to your OP my calculations indicate that you'll own the FiST a mere 8 months and 13 days before selling it.....but hopefully not...

[wink]

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Love that MERKUR! Holy crap! Do you still have it?

[ridinghorse]

Er....according to your OP my calculations indicate that you'll own the FiST a mere 8 months and 13 days before selling it.....but hopefully not...

[wink]
I do still have the Merkur actually. I am unsure of my plans with it at this time since the Fiesta has really bit me. It needs a T5 swap (currently an auto), but it only has 65k on it and is in really fantastic shape.

The plan with the Fiesta is to be a long term project so hope that stays the case ha.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I can't believe that you put winters/snows on the Tarmacs (but it DOES look mean as hell)!!! [thumb]

That Toureg looks like it's ready for the Dakar Rally!

When are you going to convert that XR4Ti to a full-on RS500?! LOL

Once you get that alloy front splitter on PLEASE, PLEASE post up some pics.

+3 on that 1552 spoiler extension, and thanks A LOT, since now after seeing it, that's yet another thing I have to spend coin (which I do not have) on. ;)

Thanks guys! [MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] has one as well (his is combined with your wing risers. They are nice pieces, it's a little thing that too me ads a lot to the car.
Does he have a build thread? I want to see pics of the extension with the wing risers!

OP
C
Thread Starter #11
I can't believe that you put winters/snows on the Tarmacs (but it DOES look mean as hell)!!! [thumb]

+3 on that 1552 spoiler extension, and thanks A LOT, since now after seeing it, that's yet another thing I have to spend coin (which I do not have) on. ;)
Parts for the Merkur are either impossible to find or are crazy expensive. There was an RS500 bumper on sale on ebay recently for $2k used...The original plan was T5 swap, cossi bumper, cossi grill and headlights, cossi side skirts, and recaro interior. Not sure of that now.

Does he have a build thread? I want to see pics of the extension with the wing risers!
He does but not sure what the thread title was, I can look for it.

Looks fantastic! Can't wait for the updates.
Thank you sir!

OP
C
Thread Starter #12

Parts for the Merkur are either impossible to find or are crazy expensive. There was an RS500 bumper on sale on ebay recently for $2k used...The original plan was T5 swap, cossi bumper, cossi grill and headlights, cossi side skirts, and recaro interior. Not sure of that now.

He does but not sure what the thread title was, I can look for it.

Looks fantastic! Can't wait for the updates.
Thank you sir!

OP
C
Thread Starter #16
Saving pennies for now since Geoff stole all my loot, hahahah JK
Hahaha I'm just waiting for him to be done with the fiesta so I can buy some parts off of him.

OP
C
Thread Starter #17
Ok so I am tuning 215/45/17's with 17x8 tarmacs and have a slight bit of rubbing on the tabs up front. Today I decided to make some modifications to the tabs so it won't rub any longer.

First I trimmed the plastic on the side of the tab, then removed the plastic on the tab up to the metal.
IMG_0903.JPG

When I did this I wasn't a big fan of the bolt sticking down. I'm sure it was not big deal but I decided to modify it to give more clearance as well. I did this by flipping the bolt the opposite direction and using a locking nut instead of the factory metal tab.

IMG_0904.JPG
IMG_0905.JPG

Boom no more rubbing. Will test it a little harder this week and make sure there are no other issues. I want to run a 215/45/17 summer tire as well so this should give me the clearance I need.

[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] can you please post some pics of your wing riser/wing extension combo?

[MENTION=6038]coneklr[/MENTION] how was the install of the wing extension?

OP
C
Thread Starter #20
[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] can you please post some pics of your wing riser/wing extension combo?

[MENTION=6038]coneklr[/MENTION] how was the install of the wing extension?
Incredibly easy! Comes with instructions and everything you need to do it.